L'manburg's independance

Have you ever heard white sound so loud that you can't hear yourself think? That's the sound you hear when you wake up from death. That's the sound that (Y/N) hears because she's been cursed to live in this cruel world forever. To die over and over again until her brother says it's time to stop. She sits up quickly, looking around frantically at the dark unrecognizable walls. She can hear men fighting outside. She tries to move but she's chained to the bed. Why is she chained to the bed? There's a bang as the door opens. (Y/N) places her hands over her ears as the white noise gets worse. "You're alive." The voice says. It sounds so far, but he's standing right infront of her. The blonde uniformed boy. Tommy. "Barley..." She mutters, her eyes finally focusing on the boy. Her boy. "I thought we lost you." He whispers, making his way over to her bed. " "I can never really die Tommy...You know that. How did you survive?" (Y/N) asks, looking into the boy's eyes as he sat down. "Fundy, he burrowed himself in the dirt wall and he was able to leave with little injury. Fundy saved all of us...You too. We couldn't just leave you..." (Y/N) nods and looks at her chained wrists. "So why am I chained up?" She asks, looking back up at tommy. "We don't trust you. We already had one betrayal and that almost cost all of our lives. Tubbo is still in the hospital suffering from burns, and Wilbur is so against himself. He blames himself for everything, and he doesn't want you to be our second blow. He can't trust you. He doesn't want to trust you. You are our prisoner. Dream's took so much from us, you have to understand." (Y/N) looks down at her chained wrists. "Dream would probably kill me if I tried to return. Eret stabbed me when I tried to save you. I don't know what I would have done, but I tried. I told Dream I was done with everything. I chose my side." Tommy looks into (Y/N)s tired eyes and lets out a sigh. Wilbur isn't going to trust you that easily. You have to earn it. Especially after what happened with Eret. Blood is thick. It's a matter of time until you return to Dream." (Y/N) glares at the boy she assumed would believe her. The boy that she fell in love with through everything that is going on. "You believe me though, right?" (Y/N) asks, her voice almost as soft as a whisper. "I don't know yet." He mutters and turns to the door. "Tell Tubbo that I say I'm sorry." Tommy nods stiffly and puts his hand on the doorknob. "He'll appreciate that." He states stiffly and leaves (Y/N) alone once again.

Bombs. The war is still going on and the war is still going strong. (Y/N) could hear bombs loudly outside her prison, and she knew something was wrong. Tommy ran inside and cut her chains with his sword and grabbed her with no words. "Follow me!" He yells at his fellow L'manburgs, and the team jumps down a hole. "What's going on!" (Y/N) exclaims holding onto Tommy's shoulders in fear that he will drop her. "They're blowing up L'manburg!" Tubbo cries. Soon they reach a bunker and they sit for a couple seconds. Tommy drops (Y/N) onto her feet and she looks around at the men, who stood there shaking in their uniforms. "Now in this last moment between us...I'm really not sure how long we have left..." Wilbur steps up and looks all his soldiers in the eyes. "Listen," he takes a breath as he prepares his speech. "Listen...There is no sly last move. We must accept the conditions of surrender. Just so we can save any more bloodshed. Any more destruction on our land. They've trapped our land, they've set up bombs on our land, they've destroyed all our homes. To stop any more bloodshed I feel I would be a bad general if I didn't consider surrender." Wilbur stutters out looking all his men in the eyes. He stops at Tommy, and looks him up and down as if he was his son. He was very proud of him. "Tommy, I want you to come with me or meet with Dream and talk with him." Tommy breathes out and looks Wilbur in the eyes and with a stiff nod, the two men leave the dark bunker with only the sound of the music disk playing to keep the others company.

Nobody expected Tommy to give up his life for L'manburg. Nobody expected Dream and Tommy to be standing in front of each other, bows drawn, and whoever wins gets L'manburg. (Y/N) definitely did not think it was so important to Dream. He is a controlling bastard. "Let me just clarify. If you win, we grant L'manburg independence, but we still recognize it as the Dream smp." Wilbur and Tommy nod. "Sounds good, that's good." Wilbur states. Tommy shoots up poison and it hits both him and Dream, making both of them half a heart. "Back to each other, I count ten paces. You will walk without sprinting. When I say the word fire you both fire at eachother. Do you understand?" Wilber asks. "Yes." Tommy states and Wilbur begins to count. As soon as Wilbur finishes the boys begin to fire. Both of them miss and Tommy doges but in the end Tommy gets shot in the chest and he falls over. Tommy falls to the ground and clutches his chest in pain, and Dream walks to him with a sick smile. "Now Tommy," He starts sickly, tilting Tommy's head so he looks up at him. "I'm expecting mellohi to be given to me. And as soon as it is. We will seize fire and we will revoke-" "no, no, no Dream...Dream, this is between us, this is our war," He chokes out through his tears. "Dream I know what you want from me...I'll do this for L'manburg... I'll give you both of the discs id you let us have our independence...cat and mellohi..." Tommy chokes. Dream drops Tommy's head, letting it fall roughly. "That is a very very interesting deal. That is very selfless of you! Thoes are your discs." Tommy looks away from dream and looks at his team. "For L'manburg...For Wilbur...For tubbo, for Fundy...ok...The two discs from our war. This was me and you. This was our fight alright. Negotiate. I'll give you both my discs and in return you grant us independence." Dream smiles silky as if this was some game to him. "Ok..How about this. I'll grant you technical independence. Which would mean no war, but we would still consider you a part of the Dream smp. We will not go into your walls and we will not fight you unless provoked. Technical independence. But, but...within our minds you are still apart of the Dream team smp." Tommy nods stiffly. "Alright." He mutters standling weakly, Tubbo running to his side to help him stand, Fundy running to his other side. "Wilbur I have just secured our independence." Tommy states proudly. Tommy takes off his satchel and throws it at Dream. Dream slowly opens it to see the two disks. "Pleasure doing business with you." He mutters and runs off with his team. "My right hand man Tommy Innit!" Wilbur exclaims and wraps him in a huge hug, forgetting his recent injury. Tommy winces in pain and Wilbur steps back. "I'm sorry."

The team stood in the rubble of what used to be the van. "You've gotta declare freedom Wilbur." tommy states with a smile, being held up by two wooden crutched. "Oh I've done this before!" Wilbur exclaims stretching and then grabbing a pen. Everyone stood around their great leader as he wrote the new Declaration of Independance. "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Wilbur yells and everyone around him laughs. That's what they needed after everything they've been through. "My right hand man, treasury of state, Tommy Innit." Wilbur says giving the book to tommy and Tommy proudly signs it with no hesitation. "Tubbo, i want you to be the Secretary of State." Wilbur smiles looking at the blonde boy and passing him the book, letting him sign it. Wilbur then gave the book to Fundy, and then gave a look to (Y/N). "You did not fight our battle, but you witnessed our pain. You will be an honorary member of L'manburg, but you will not be signing our book." (Y/N) smiles and nods, looking over to Tommy, and then back at Wilbur. "Thank you." She mutters and Wilbur nods, and places the decree on the wall proudly. 

"Let's fucking GOOOOO!!!" I yell making my minecraft character dange around proudly. Tubbo joins in the success dance. "Well that will be it for the stream today. Fucking crazy right? I can't imagine what will come next, but for now bed is calling me, goodnight everyone! Thanks for choosing my stream to be the one you watched tonight, bye!" I turn off the stream and send a raid over to Tommy. This whole streaming thing has been a lot of fun, and I don't regret joining the smp one bit. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)- @(T/U)

First American female L'manburg citizen. Feeling great.

Wilbur Soot- @WilburSoot

Honorary member

(Y/N)- @(T/U)

All I'm hearing is I'm a member

TommyInnit- @tommyinnit

We've already had one American betray us. We've got our eyes on you woman

(Y/N)- @(T/U)

I love you too Tommy

TommyInnit- @tommyinnit

🤢

________________________________________________________________________________