The Disks

"You must really like these disks, huh?" (Y/N) asks, turning to Tommy, who was currently dancing in his seat. "Let's say...these disks weren't that easy to get," Tommy says seriously. "This is nice," Tubbo says, looking off into the distance. (Y/N) nods, following his view. "Yeah..." She mutters. All of a sudden, Tommy's phone rings. "Wilburs ringing me...What do I do?" Tommy asks, looking at his phone. I side-eye Tubbo and raise my eyebrows. "I'm really enjoying this moment we're having, but this might be really important...I'll be back before the sun sets," Tommy says and then rushes off, leaving (Y/N) and Tubbo sitting alone, listening to the music. Tommy comes back and clears his throat as he sits. "What was that about?" Tubbo asks, turning to him. "Nothing important..." Tommy mutters, looking at the sunset. (Y/N) smiles and Instinctively lays her head on Tommy's shoulder. "This is lovely..." Tommy mutters, not being bothered by her head on his shoulder. "It's really nostalgic..." Tubbo says, amazed by the orange and purple sky. "Yeah...It reminds me of childhood." (Y/N) mutters, which is followed by a yawn. "I think the two of you should go. It's late." Tommy mutters, looking nervously down at his phone. "You're right...my brother might get mad...come on, Tubbo," (Y/N) mutters and stands. Tommy watches the two leave and then changes the disks. Hearing this, (Y/N) shoos Tubbo off and gets closer to Tommy. He was back on his phone, and he was just staring at the stars. "What do you want, Wilbur?"

I smile as I turn off my stream. This was honestly one of my favorite SMP streams I've ever made, mostly because the story was finally falling into place. I get up from my chair and lay in my bed, scrolling through Twitter like always. I loved seeing all the SMP fan art and seeing pictures of the dream team, and most importantly, my character and Tommy's character. People were finally catching on that we were going to get together in the game. I liked a rough sketch of a picture of Tubbo, Tommy, and I sitting on a bench listening to the music, my character's head on Tommy's shoulder, and Tubbo being distracted by a bee, how someone could draw something that fast amazed me. I decided to retweet it because it was the cutest picture I have ever seen. I look up to the corner and see I got a dm. I click it, and to my surprise, it's Tommy.

TommyInnit

Hey, I really enjoyed the stream today.

Looking forward to playing with you again tomorrow :)

Oh! Hi Tommy!

Same! My favorite stream so far

What are you up to?

Nothing, just trying to avoid bed like always

Ah, I see

Hey, has Clay said anything about the plot to you

The SMP plot? No nothing lol

Well, if you haven't noticed yet

We are supposed to get together

And I'm supposed to betray Dream

Ooooohhhhh

Ok

Pog

So more simpinnit?

Lmao yes, more simpinnit

I smile softly, reading over the messages that Tommy sent. I don't think it's possible that I would fall for him in person, but this feeling in my stomach is getting really hard to ignore. There has got to be a reason I enjoy playing with him every day. At least if I do fall for him, it'll help the SMP... But would it really be good for me?