fun in the pool!

We open the door, prizes in hand, and smiles on our faces. George and Dream are napping on the couch. "Awe, they're so cute." I giggle walking over to the couch and snapping a quick picture before whispering into Clay's ear. "Hey big brother, I'm getting married." This made his eyes open wide and he hopped off the couch and knocked George onto the ground. "WHAT???" he exclaims, placing his hands on my shoulders and looking me sternly in the eyes. I could hardly contain my laughter, and neither could anyone else. He slowly turns to Tommy and his laughter suddenly stops and a look of fear covers his face. "She's joking! She's joking!" He squeaks and hides behind Phil, who had to cover his mouth to hide his amusement. Clay turns back to me holding up my left hand to show the ring on my pinky. "What the hell is wrong with you? You almost gave me a heartattack....and I almost killed Tommy." Tommy lets out a frightened squeal and I laugh again. "How else was I supposed to get you up? We're about to go swimming, wanna join?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. Clay looks down at George, who was just chilling on the ground. "Wanna go swimming?" He asks and Geroge looks up at him with interested eyes. "Sure." He replies and stands up. "Nice! I'm getting dressed first, boys, don't come in until I say I'm ready!" I exclaim and run into the shared room to put my bathing suit on. It was a cute red two piece that I bought just for this trip. I exit the room, my towel in my hand. "Alright! I'm ready, boys!" I exclaim and make my way into the backyard. Tommy quickly turns around to stare at me, but Tumbbo smacks him and leads Tommy to the room to change.

Everyone was now ready, sunscreened up, and hopping into the pool. "It's so cold!" George exclaims, but that didn't stop Clay from pushing him in. George screams and splashes Clay repeatedly while shouting obscenities at him, all Clay could do was laugh and not very successfully guard himself from the water. I was already in the pool, along with Tommy and Tubbo. "I wish Wilbur had like...water guns or something." Tommy says looking around. "Maybe he does." I say looking around too. While we were looking around Phil comes out of the house with a box. "Cease all splashing!" He announces and sets down the box before hurriedly running inside again. Me and Tommy look at eachother and race over to the box and there sat about 5 water guns. "Oh my god Philza Minecraft is a mind reader." Tommy states amazed. "What's in the box?" Tubbo asks still in the pool, and me and Tommy look at eachother, an idea slowly forming in our minds at the same time. "Oh nothing Tubbo." i announce before picking up a blue and green gun and somehow filling it up without Tubbo seeing. Tommy did the same and when Tubbo finally turned around to face us, we caught him off guard and sprayed him! "Wh-what! Come on guys!" He exclaims trying to avoid the guns, but nothing was working. Me and Tommy laugh at the torment of his best friend, but suddenly Tommy turns his gun on me. "What? Tommy, we're on the same tem!" I exclaim spraying him back. "Not anymore American!" He yells and throws Tubbo a gun. This turned into a full fledged water gun fight. It went on for a little bit, but then the back door opened and Wilbur steps out. "Cease fire!" He announces and everyone turns to him. Wilbur being here meant one thing. Everyone else was here. "Oh my gosh! Fundy is here! Yay!" I exclaim and hop out of the pool and run to grab a towel. "He's setting his things down in his and Niki's bedroom, don't get the house wet!" He yells, but I was ignoring him and ran inside while still dripping a little. "Fundy!" I exclaim, forgetting that I'm dripping wet and almost running into his arms. I stop myself quickly. "Ah no! I was just in the pool, I can't hug you." I say looking down sadly. "Ah, it's ok, come here daughter." My smile spreads across my face again and I jump into his arms giving him a huge hug. "Holy shit it's so crazy to see you in person!" I exclaim breaking the hug and backing away to look at him. "Yeah, you're so short!" He says and places a hand on the top of my head. "Hey! You're a whole foot taller than me! What did you expect?" I ask, crossing my arms and huffing.

Later that night we all sat around the fire pit in the backyard. Wilbur decided since we were finally all together, we could use this as a way to plan and get some ideas out. Clay, George and Sapnap sat together, of course. Niki sat by Wilbur, Phil and Kristen, I sat next to Tommy and Tommy sat next to Toby, and lastly Fundy sat next to me. "I'm so excited!" I squeal and place my head on Tommy's shoulder. The fire was so hot, which made me want to fall asleep. "So we have the amusement park, aquarium, zoo, what else are we thinking?" Wilbur asks, looking around at the sleepy faces. "You know what, let's wrap this up and finish tomorrow." He says, a small smile spreading on his face. Everyone agreed and slowly got up. One by one we each made our way into our respective rooms. This was the first night I was sleeping with Tommy in the same room. I look up at his bed and feel sad. I wish I could sleep with him. Tommy climbed up into his bed, and did the same. He looked over the edge at me and I was wondering if he was thinking the same. "(Y/N), do you want to join me up here?" Tommy asks and I was up there as fast as possible. "Can this fit two people?" I asked worriedly. Tommy shrugs and a small smile spreads his lips. I dunno, but we'll see." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight (Y/N)." He mutters, closing his eyes. "Goodnight Tommy." I say with a soft smile spread onto my lips. I got to tell you, that was the best sleep I have ever gotten.

___________PLEASE READ_______________________________

So I am in the process of moving! I'm leaving you a little bit of fluff because I do not know when I will be back! Please be patient with updates! Also, this story is almost over. I was wanting to go on for more, but I have lost all dedication for this sotry, and I don't think ya'll deserve to wait months for updates. That being said, since it's ending so soon, I will not be writing the sad ending that I had planned, I will write a happier alternate ending. If ya'll would like both I will gladly write the sad ending and make it the last chapter, if that's what you'll like. Thank you,everyone, for being patient with me. I am reading all the comments and enjoying them all, so please continue! I will be back soon! Bye bye!