The threat at the tower

Hello! This is a little author's note, I think I have decided to do more in the game than out of the game. Let me know if you like this more, or if you would like me to continue doing a mixture of the both. I will also be cutting them up into smaller chapters so they are easier to read. Again, thank you so much for reading, and continue voting and commenting, I read all of them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) awoke like it was any other day. The thought of war never crossed her mind. Although it was there. The boys left early in the morning to do some business, she could only hope that business didn't involve one of her friends. She thought that this was the best opportunity to run. To get as far away as she could because she couldn't stand living somewhere where her brother was a dictator and ruled everything. She needed to leave, so that's what she did. She grabbed her armor, sword, a bag of food, and crafting materials and made her way out of her house and down that long path that she has walked down many times before. Getting to the end of it was probably going to be the trickiest part. She had to pass by Tommy's old base, the embassy that she and her brother blew up the day before. There's no way she can pass through that without Tommy seeing her. She had no choice though, off the path lied sleeping mobs, and if she got too close they would certainly kill her. There was no choice, she had to walk the path. The sun beat down on her, making her netherite armor burn her skin, but she walked on. She got to Ponks Lemon tree and she knew she reached the L'manburg embassy. She opened the gate slowly but froze in her tracks hearing, "What are you doing here (Y/N)?" It was Tommy...The very person she was hoping to avoid. She turned around slowly seeing Tommy with supplies in his hands. "I uh...I wanted to apologize." She said quickly. "It's too late to apologize," Tommy growls looking into (Y/N)'s eyes. "What's in the bag?" He asks, his eyes darting straight for hers to the bag stung over her shoulder. "None of your concern." She mutters. Tommy points his sword at her and glares. "How do I know you don't have more bombs in there?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. (Y/N) was about to reply, but then Tubbo ran down the sidewalk screaming. "Tommy! Tommy, it's going down! It's going down!" He yells frantically. "Pardon?" Tommy asks whipping around to look at his best friend. (Y/N) took this as a chance to run off, but Tommy was quick to grab her arm. Once Tubbo got the chance to catch his breath he pointed to the large tower that Tommy made. "Head to your power tower! We need to trap the portal! They tried to kill me at my base, we need to trap them!" Tubbo yells. "Have we made all the preparations?" Tommy asks. Tubbo nods. "Yes! We need to head to the power tower to trap them!" Tommy shoves (Y/N) at Tubbo. "Watch her." He mutters and runs off quickly. "(Y/N)? When did you get here?" Tubbo asks, confused.

The two boys set up the obsidian to make sure they will be safe once the end crystal is set down. "Do you realize this will kill them?" (Y/N) asks, trying to break free the makeshift cuffs. "Killing isn't anything new to you, isn't it (Y/N)?" Tommy asks with a sly smirk. "Tommy, I never meant to hurt anyone! I was kicked out of L'manburg! I had to follow my brother's orders or he would have killed me!" (Y/N) yells, still struggling. "Tubbo, go get the stuff, we'll wait for Wilbur, and then we will fight." Tubbo nods and clubs down the long ladder. "You're a good leader Tommy." (Y/N) mutters, done struggling, taking her loss. "There's a reason I'm Wilburs right-hand man." Tommy mutters watching the portal closely. "That's all you'll be Tommy. The right-hand man. Do you think Wilbur would ever give you anything else? You may be good, but Wilbur has a plan for you. He's evil Tom-" Tommy points his sharp sword at (Y/N), and glares at her darkly. "I wouldn't say another word if I were you." (Y/N) swallows the lump in her throat and closes her eyes, scared of what Tommy would do. Her eyes shot open real fast though when she heard Tubbo's scream. "Tubbo?" Tommy yells. "They found another way! They found another way! They're here!" Tubbo yells out in pain. "They found another way? Where is he?" Tommy yells worriedly. Suddenly a flaming arrow shoots through the air and hits Tommy's shoulder. "Ah! I've been shot!" He exclaims and pulls the arrow out painfully. Tommy looks over and sees the army coming their way. "Stop shooting! I have your sister up here!" Tommy yells picking (Y/N) up and showing the team that (Y/N) was up there. "(Y/N)?" Dream yells. "Stop shooting we can talk this out with our words!" Tommy yells, still holding (Y/N) painfully in the air. "Tommy put me down, this is making your wound bleed worse." (Y/N) mutters concerned. "I'm fine." He growls. "Give us (Y/N)!" Dream yells pointing his arrow up. "You shoot, she gets hit by the flames," Tommy yells. Dream shoots, and it flies past them. Tommy was going to make a witty reply like, hah you missed us, and continue threatening them, but his thoughts were interrupted by the giant explosion behind them. "Oh! I hit it!" Dream yells but didn't seem to notice that explosion made Tommy drop (Y/N). (Y/N) screams and Tommy grabs the makeshift cuffs, causing (Y/N)'s wrists to burn. "(Y/N)!" Dream yells. "Shit, shit!" Tommy yells struggling to pull (Y/N) up. "Don't fucking hurt her!" Dream yells running up to the base of the tower. "Don't come up here, or I will drop her!" Tommy yells. "Tommy!" (Y/N) cries looking into his blue eyes. "I want a safe transport to L'manburg. Nobody fucking shoots or touches me, or she dies! You hear me?" Tommy asks looking at all the soldiers at the base of his Tower. Everyone was looking at Dream now, including (Y/N). She was begging him with her eyes to make the right decision for once in his life. "Fine. But we get her as soon as you get to the bottom of the latter." Dream growls. "How will I know you won't try to kill me once you get her back?" Tommy asks, struggling to hold onto (Y/N) any longer. "We won't." Dream says looking Tommy into his stern eyes. "I don't believe you Dream. I will be taking (Y/N) with me to L'manburg so I know I will be safe. Don't try anything! You'll get her back at the Embassy gate, you hear me?" Tommy yells. "Deal." Dream mutters and Tommy pulls (Y/N) up in one swift motion, and takes the cuffs off of her. "Thank you for not dropping me." (Y/N) mutters, rubbing her red wrists. "I would never have done that to you.