Destroying everything

Clay has threatened war on L'manchildburg and has planned some things for today. He wasn't very specific, but he was very clear that I do not stream. I shrug and log onto the dream SMP and work on things around the server, like rebuilding my house that one of the boys  "accidentally" blew up. A couple of minutes later Clay sends me a quick message telling me to join vc 2. I smile and hop in quickly, already hearing the boys talk. "Goggy? What the hell! Hi babe!" I exclaim, a giant smile spreading onto my lips. I could hear George let out a disappointed sigh. "I knew I shouldn't have joined." He mutters into the mic and both Clay and I let out a wheeze. "Hey (Y/N)." Sapnap says with a small smile in his voice. "Hey Sap!" I grin and punch his character. "So today we have plans to not destroy, but get close to destroying L'manburg. We can't let them win this war." Clay says leading the battalions to the L'manburg walls. "Wow, they really built up this place," I say looking at the nice black stone walls. I really felt bad for destroying all of their hard work, but it was all for the roleplay. "Everyone has their jobs, get ready and have fun!" Clay says with a giant smile and everyone set forth building things and blowing up creepers and absolutely causing a wreck.

After the last sign was set down the boys cheered and ran around, and I followed with a smile on my face. "What next boys?" I ask. Clay's smile just grew wider as he led the boys to Tubbo's beautiful house. "Sapnap, we once rebuilt this land," Clay says, and it didn't take a second for Sapnap to start burning the beautiful home that was once Tubbo's. I stood there amazed, watching the building that I pranked Tubbo so many times in. I couldn't help but think how devastated Tubbo would feel seeing that his house was once again demolished. The feeling slowly leaves my stomach and the shock is replaced with eagerness and I take out my flint and steel and add onto the chaos. Soon the three boys and I stood and watched as there were more flames than house. "It do be burning." George says slyly, which caused a giggle to erupt from my stomach. "There's more fire than wood!" I say throwing my fist at the house and crouching. Clay sets down a sign and types out. "Dream SMP was here." He backs up and reads his sign and laughs proudly at his chaos. "It's all fair in war. They started this war, and we're ending it. That's all that matters." I smile and look at the burning house once more. "I agree big brother, I agree." and with that I logged out with a small smile on my face, proud of the chaos I have caused.