The Innit Birthday

(This is a little oneshot for Tommy's birthday :) Also to give yall a little fluff before shit goes down in the next chapter)

It was crazy how fast a year can go by without even realizing it. I just turned 17 on the first of April, and it was now Tommy's birthday. Of course, I had something planned for him on the SMP, along with everyone else. It really bummed me out that I couldn't see him in person, although it wouldn't be very good to just drop everything in the middle of finals and fly to England to spend one day with your boyfriend, no matter how much I wanted to. My smile widens as I press the video call button, it was 12 in the morning in England, Tommy was defiantly up. After a couple of seconds of ringing my blonde-haired idiot answers with a large smile on his face. "Hello, woman." He chuckles staring right into the camera. "Hello, Tommy! would you care to join me on the SMP?" I ask my smile only growing larger. "sure! Aren't you forgetting to say something though?" He asks raising his eyebrows in anticipation. "uhhh...You look handsome today?" He shakes his head. "I love you?" His smiles grows and he shakes his head again, and quickly throws in an, "I love you too." I smile and look away from the camera as if I was thinking. I of course knew what he wanted me to say, but I wanted to be an asshole. "I'm clueless. Anyways, login, I have a surprise for you!" I giggle and see his name pop up. "ok, meet by the church." Tommy giggles. "ah yes. Are we going to do the good old wap (Y/N)?" I cover my mouth quickly to hold in my laugh. "Oh my god Tommy, for the last time, wap does not mean worship and prayer, you idiot!" I laugh and he laughs along. "what else would it mean (Y/N)? Enlighten me with your knowledge of the wap. why else would there be a song written about it? Only Jesus music here." He then goes on to sing a very butchered version of wap the Jesus version. "I see you, come over here." I chuckle as Tommy runs towards me. "Get some worship and prayer." He finishes and punches the air. "You are so annoying. Read this sign." I giggle. He takes a second to read the sign and looks up at my character. "Dig down to find your birthday present?" He questions and begins digging the grass. I did the same and we reach the bottom. I dug down and mined out a lot underground and put lights everywhere. in the middle of the I build letters that read, 'Happy birthday Tommy!' and on a table, there was a cake and a chest. "Oh wow! It's so pretty!" Tommy exclaims looking around. He quickly runs to the table and opens up the chest. In there was a book that I wrote. "Read it out." I smile softly. "you are the stupidest guy I know, but you always find a way to make me laugh even in the hardest of times. You have no idea how lucky I am to be your girlfriend, your best friend, and your main woman (besides the queen.) Here's to an amazing 17th birthday. I hope the next one I'll be able to make you a real cake and give you a real present, but right now, I hope this will be good enough. Love, your woman." Tommy's smile grows with each word and he looks up at me with happiness gleaming in his eyes. "thank you (Y/N)." I smile too looking into his eyes that seem to look prettier each day. "I know how hard this is for you, but I promise next chance I get I'll be there." I mutter looking down a little. His smile drops slowly, but he quickly smiles again. "I'd wait forever if that means you're the one I'm waiting for." I laugh rolling my eyes. "You're so stupid." Tommy's smile grows and he looks away from the camera. "Happy birthday you idiot." I mutter. Tommy looks back at the camera. "Thank you for everything (Y/N)." I giggle and roll my eyes. "It was nothing. I'd do it all over again to see that smile of yours."