Falling Too Fast: Chapter 5

Chapter 5

 Aqua's POV

 What. An. Ass! But yet, I still find him appealing, a bad boy, ‘Grrrr’ I'm so screwed.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as something hard hit my face.

"Whoa!" I screamed.

"You keep spacing out! It's annoying when I'm trying to talk to you!" My best friend McKayla screamed at me. "So you slap me?!" I ask credulously, she shrugged.

I cursed under my breath and rubbed my Poor face. McKayla rolled her eyes are me. I gave her a very nasty finger gesture and I shrugged.

"You know you love me." she said I we started walking to our first class.

"Yeah I do" I giggled. McKayla playfully glared like she has since kindergarten.

Mikkie, which is my nickname for her, has been friends forever even though she isn't like me.

She has platinum blonde hair that's all natural. And a nice figure that's not too skinny or too curvy. And she has stormy grey eyes, with no makeup. Mikkie is a total ‘girly girl’ that wears a lot of skirts and flowery shirts. Overall, she is gorgeous.

 She's outgoing but she is a major pushover around the ‘popular’ crowd but around me she acts like a drill sergeant, she knows I'm a wolf. She was totally cool with it. Unlike me she sleeps with every guy she can without acting slutty, were as me, I’m still a Virgin!

I’m not tomboy or a girly girl, I was neutral; I wore everything from skinny to tight tops, and from ballet flats to converse, though I have to say that my converses are way more comfy. I'm outgoing yet shy. And I have no problem speaking my mind and I don't give a damn what people say.

She and I were total opposites but it works. Just like the saying opposites attract.

Her speaking snapped me back to reality.

"So I heard you were talking to the new hot guy- Ryan" she trailed off, winking at me.

"Yeah, he's was a major ass. What's the big deal anyway?" Even though I knew me talking to a very hot guy was a big deal with her.

“What do you mean? Have you seen how hot he is?"

I shrugged, “He’s a werewolf. My mate unfortunately ...."

Mikkie knows all about werewolves. And as I say the last part, her eyes widened in realization.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Congrats- so does he know?” she asks curiously, yet cheekily.

 “No, and I’d prefer it that way- like I said he's an ass!" I retorted.

She scoffed. "Maybe. But you still like him babe. Admit it.” And that was all she said right before she walked off- I hate when she’s right.

I subtly followed her into our first class, which was math.

As I entered the class, I realized I was really early so I took the seat in the very back next to Mikkie.

We sat in comfortable silence until kids started to slowly drain in. the bell finally rang too soon- signaling the beginning of class.

Just as our teacher started talking, Ryan walked in. Late! Wow, he is really taking this bad boy/werewolf thing seriously!

He looked around and spotted me and smirked! Ugh I hate that smirk. But its so hot…

"Mr. Sterling please take a seat." Mr. Carlton stated.

He looked at me then down next to me. I followed his gaze and saw he was staring at the free chair next to me!

Fudge this is going to be a long period.

©Lovesoreel

Hope you enjoy and check out my other stories. 

Thanks to the people who vote and fan and comment!!!