Falling Too Fast: Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ryan's POV

I finally snapped out of my ogling of the watch and realized that I still had to run after Aqua.

And so I did. I ran to forests edge and stripped off my clothes, knowing they would return back on me when I shifted back and ran towards Aqua to tell her that I lo-

But my thoughts were cut short when I heard low, multiple growling from all sides of me.

Ok scratch that. Maybe I won't even get to see her.

Aquas POV

I ran away crying and somehow ended up near a lake.

I'm not complaining though. This lake was gorgeous. Redwoods and pons trees surrounded the edges and sad like dirt made it perfect for a swimmer area. The lake was a blue-ish green but in a good way. I wiped away my tears to take it all in.

But why the hell am I crying? I mean he cheated on me. But I didn't think the note was true...

Today after I retreated from the bathroom after making the deal, I got a note from my locker telling me to stay there till lunch ended. Why I listened? I had no idea but my curiosity got the better of me.

I wondered to myself if I would have preferred to not have seen him kiss her but then I kept reminding myself that if I hadn't, I would still be with a cheating scum.

I went to walk away from the pretty lake when I heard a voice that made me freeze in my tracks said,

"Oh, hello there."

I knew that voice all too well.

Xander.

Nicks POV

"So she saw it? Everything?" I asked the whore whose name I could care less about.

"Oh yes. Yes she did." she tried to say seductively. Ew. My standards are pretty low, but not her kind of low.

"What's you name again?" She rolled her eyes.

With her squeaky voice she said, "It's Rakkel!"

"Ok sorry." Yet I didn't sound sorry..and I wasn't.

"Well then..I should get going." I said, eager to get the hell away from her.

"Oh but we have so much to talk about.." She said trailing off. Ok now I'm scared what she wants to do. Thankfully my phone beeped to show there was a new text.

"Oh look my phone! I just got a text."

I looked at it and I grinned to myself. It said,

'We got her.'

Perfect...

Aquas POV

"Wh-what are you d-doing here?" I asked stuttering. Oh god! No! I left this all behind.

"Oh no 'hello' to your ex boyfriend?" He grins evilly at me.

I say nothing back. All I do I stare at him. He never used to be like this..never. But now that he's changed.

His golden hair is long and greasy, he has a four'o clock shadow and his blue eyes are bloodshot and menacing. His clothes look dirty and un-washed.

He's changed. But something else I notice is there too.

Heartbreak. Then I realize something.

"W-what did you to Bailey?" I asked him in a quiet voice and look down at the ground. But I hear him speak in a pained, yet angry voice.

"Oh, she's gone."

©Lovesoreel

Oh you all must hate me right now! Haha. Sorry! I've been busy with making covers, reading books, etc. Also I'm in the #300's on the "Whats hot" list!! Thanks so much!!

10 Votes for the next chapter!!

VOTE(: