Falling Too Fast: Chapter 29

*****IMPORTANT. READ AUTHORS NOTE AFTER READING!*****

Chapter 29

Aquas POV

Me? What the hell? But..but I thought...I don't know..

"Me? But how?" My eyes were bulging out of their sockets. Nick sighed over the other end of the phone.

"The village was attacked by an..erm..revengeful pack. And they kidnapped you." I was speechless. Even if that wasn't a play by play, I fell complete now..like I don't have a missing gap anymore. I smiled despite the fact Nick just basically told me I was kidnapped. But I really didn't care.

"So..my parents are alive?" I asked suddenly feeling giddy. My real parents. Wow.

"Yup but you are still in danger. Like I said before. Someone is after you. Please come back." He pleaded. He seemed desperate. Should I? I mean..I have nothin back in Cali...except maybe Ryan..

No, I told myself. He was kissing another girl. If he's really my mate, well he sucks at it. I sighed. What do I do?

I love him but he cheated. I mean she could have been kissing her...but it didn't look like he was rejecting it...

"I don't know..I'm already here."

"Ok Aqua. I will set up a plane ticket for Nevada, where your pack is, and I will mail a plane ticket to you tonight and if you want to go, call me and I will take care of the rest. If you don't..well tell me and I will understand." He finished. He is very good planner. Haha.

"Ok Nick. Thank you." And I meant it. I mean if he wasn't so understanding, I don't know what I would do if I was forced to go.

"No problem Aqua. Oh and sorry for hitting on you..I thought I could lure you into a trap, but it turned out you weren't a badguy...and your dad would kill me if he knew I did..." He chuckled nervously. I snickered at him.

"Don't worry. It will be our little secret."

"Thank you so much. Man I hope I have a mate like you." He said 'mate' like he was in a dreamy state. I chuckled. What a girl.

"You haven't found your mate?" I asked truly curious.

"Nope. I have even searching everywhere for her..but nothing." I could sense the disappointment in his voice.

I mean I know he's vain and rude and perverted and a womanizer but he's actually sweet and nice...Wait! Vain, rude, whoreish...? Oh my god!

"Hey Nick..have you met my friend Rakkel?"

Baileys POV

I remember that Nick person now...He was the one I used when I did my plan..That's why he was so familiar...

Man screwing with peoples minds can be very fun. Nick's mind was easy to twist and cloud. I mean it's like magic but it's a trick to cloud the mind and after they are done, they don't remember anything except what they were planning on doing before. So clouding Nick's mind to make him think I was his mate and then getting him to do my bidding was easy. And Rakkel? Ha! Shes a ditz just so stupid. They are so meant for each other. I mean I got him to convince the whore to set up Aqua getting heartbroken, I just didn't think someone would kidnap her too! This is so fucking confusing! But I have other reasons why I am doing this..not just for the pack I say...but still..

Hopefully I hid myself and my scent well enough that he doesn't know I messes with him. Thankfully my 'special' talent, has a side effect.

Memory loss...no one who was under the trance will remover anything after I 'drugged' them with  

Then I thought about how my mission is up in 36 hours!

Dammit! I'm so screwed! The Alpha is so gonna kill me! I can't let her come back, If she does come back..and Xander realized me I put him under that 'spell' and that i was the one who kidnapped her before...then I would be dead and so would my pack. They could ban together and destroy us, once and for all! Unless...I can scare her into never coming back....

Aha! I got it!

I pulled out my phone and began...

Aquas POV

*Bleep!*

My phone? I have had it all this time?! Wow I'm stupid. I pulled my phone from my pockets and looked at the number.

»Unknown«

Wow that's...strange. But how bad could it be? But when I read the message, my heart sunk a million miles.

»Leave California and your friends, 'family', and your precious cheating mate, will be safe from harm and their death will be prolonged...

-Sincerely, your worst nightmare«

I choked back tears as I read it over and over again. I pulled over on road then measure the distance between here and the pack house.

Seven minutes...maybe I could warn them..but would it still get them killed? And who would do this?! Bastards!

I looked over to where Xander slept peacefully like he hadn't slept in years..

I mean, do I take him with me? Does he count as a friend? God who cares! The jackass still almost beat me to death, but I keep getting a feeling that it wasn't his fault. But whose else's can it be?

If I were to go back, it would be selfish, and I could get everyone killed, including my adoptive parents who don't even know about my other life! They are so innocent..Everyone who would die, would be innocent. Except me. The one who wouldn't be killed. Ryan, Jordan, their parents, the pack..Liam..Damon, too.

They would all die if I went back.

But they won't. Because I'm not.

I texted the number back, just to make sure.

»Ok fine. You win. I'm leaving. But don't touch them bitch or I will cone after your sorry ass.

-Sincerely, the fucker you screwed over«

I wiped the angry tears and turned the truck around and sped the other way..saving lives each mile I'm away from that town.

©Lovesoreel

Eh. I'm not so happy with this chapter. Iv been thinking and I might be confusing alot of you guys with the 'good guy/bad guy' people. Well let me set it straight.

Bad: 

-Rakkel(Kinda. Not evil but a bitch) 

-Bailey

-Baileys pack. 

-NOT NICK 

-Maybe Mary... 

-Ryan(If you call a cheating ass, a bad guy)

Good: 

-Aqua 

-Jordan 

-Ryan's Pack and parents  

-Ryan 

-Liam, Damon.  

-NICK 

-Aquas Pack and real parents.

Get it now? Well if you don't, just PM me(: so also I might be wrapping up FTF sooner than I thought(: and they is definitely going to be a sequel and hopefully it will be better!(: and less confusing(:

10 votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

And don't forget to check out my other werewolf-romance story called, "The Alphas Dirty Little Secret"