Falling Too Fast: Chapter 19

• Dedicated to Jordy(The Real One)

Chapter 19

Aqua's POV

Wow. That kiss was amazing...it was probably better than sour gummy worms...which are really good.

After that hot make out session, we started watching, 'How to Train Your Dragon'.

Let's just say right now I want a pet dragon and an Irish accent.

Ryan said he hated it but I know he secretly loved it. Trust me. He did.

He left after an hour of talking about ourselves. I didn't tell him about Xander and I'm not planning in it. He would hate me for sure. I would disgust him.

After he left I had just realized that neither ,Liam or Jordan showed up.

Ditching pricks....

Sigh. Sunday was over and now it's back to school. Ew.

I'm not really looking toward to seeing Bailey or Xander or Rakkel, ditzy or not.

Ryan came to pick me up this morning which I thought was sweet.

We soon arrived at school. Butterflies were flitting in my stomach, in the bad way yet good.

"Come on. It's gonna be fine." Ryan tried to say cheerfully.

"Sure it is." I mumbled. He smirked at me.

"Don't be like that babe." he said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me babe."I said.

"Ok, ok whatever you say." he said with hints of sarcasm. Ugh!!

"Lets just go, you are starting to get annoying." I said while getting out of the car. Ryan followed my example. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. I smiled at the reaction of Rakkel. She had her mouth hanging open and her face was as red as a tomato. I was trying not to laugh as how stupid she looked but failed miserably.

I broke out giggling. I took my hand from his to point at her but she was gone. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" he asked. I shook my head. Still giggling.

"Nothing. Now let's go before we are late." and with that I skipped off with Ryan trailing behind me.

Lunch! Woo hoo! Since I dot have any classes with Jordan or Ryan or Liam, I get to see them at lunch. Thankfully, Bailey and Xander aren't to attend school 'till Thursday. I realized when she talked to me, she sounded über sad. Did he tell her?

Doubt it. Ass.

I was walking down the hall to the lunchroom when I was suddenly grabbed and pulled into the girls bathroom.

"Hey! What the Fu--" I stop when I see the person.

It's Damon.

Ryan's POV

Oh.My.God.

Have I really accepted her?

My god that kiss was...something else.

Wonder what she's like in bed...NO!

She's your mate. You will respect her.

-Ya right!- Carson snickered.

Oh god! Not you again.

-Haha. Funny.-