Falling Too Fast: Chapter 23

Chapter 23

 Aquas POV

"W-What do you mean 'she's gone'?" I asked her. Still scared shitless.

 "Oh nothing."

"Please! Please just leave me alone!" I pleaded to him. I could go through it. Not again.

 "Oh don't be so afraid! I didn't beat you that hard. You almost dying was your own fault for being weak!" He screamed at me. I flinched.

 Ya. He beat be almost to death. Luckily Mikkie was there. Xander and me dated for a whole year. Then he got violent. He wouldnt be the possessive beater. He would be the angry one. If he got angry, no matter the reason, even if he stubbed his toe, he would slap me. Being a rebel yet coward I am.

 I ran. Into a dark alley. Stupid right? At the time I thought it would be dark enough for him to to see me. I didn't know he was a Were and thy he could smell me out. Now you're asking, 'why didn't you just shift and kill him' well first off, he would be me and kill me. Second I didn't know he was a Were until he told me right before he beat me and Werewolf laws stated that we can not tell humans unless needed to, which I had to do with Mikkie.

 He beat me until I was half dead, then left. I don't know why he turned violent, or why he was acting guilty when he saw me because when he left me to die, he didn't seem to guilty even when he calmed down. It was strange....

 As I came back from LaLa land, it just registered in my brain that be called me weak? Weak?!

"Weak? I'm weak? I fucking survived your beatings every single freaking day! You call that weak?! Well ya know what? You're the only weak on here." I said all in one breath. He looked shocked at my outburst then he looked murderous. He took steps towards me until he was all but three steps away from me. I would step back but I knew he wanted me to show weakness. I wasn't.

 He had a cocky smirk on his lips.

 "You will regret that." And the next thing I knew, everything went black.

Ryans POV

 "Mother F*cker!" I screamed. I felt a huge throbbing pain in my head. Dammit! Why is this happening to me!?

 I found out my mate was cheating on me(Maybe...I didn't actually have proof. Yet) I was caught cheating on my mate, by my mate. I have been attacked by rouges and now I have a huge pain in my head!

 What the hell!?

 It could be from the attack but I don't know.

 I was standing in the forest with my body scraped up, with dead rouges spread everywhere. God this was gonna be bitch to clean.

 I starred walking to my house to clean up and rest until I go out to find Aqua again. And I have to ask my father about the pains.

 I finally got home. I called to see if anyone was here but thankfully there was no one.

 After an two hours of cleaning myself up, tending to my wounds, staring at the watch feeling guilty, and cleaning up tue rouges, well I was tired.

 I was just about to fall asleep I heard voices coming in though the door.

 I bolted up from the bed and ran down the stairs to talk to my father, then..to tell Jordan about..ya know.

 "Hey son." my father greeted me which led to a chorus of greetings from my big family.

 My father looked just like me except he was older and wiser. My mother was just about the opposite of me. She had blonde hair and green eyes. Jordan looked nothing like my parents. She got all her looks from my grandparents.

 "Hello dad. Everyone else." I smiled. Then I gave my dad a look that says 'we need to talk'.

 My dad cleared his throat, soon everyone was silent. He told everyone we would be back soon. They nodded and went back to talking.

 No matter if my father was alpha or not, he would still get lots of respect.

 He led my into he private office and shut the door and motioned for me to sit. I didn't.

 "So Ryan, what is so important that you needed to talk to me?" Ya he as you can tell, I may have gotten my looks from him but I'm not close to him.

 I'm what you can call a 'Mommas boy'.

 "Well dad..um..I found my mate as you know."

 He smiled knowingly. I can tell he is thinking about mom. I wish Aqua and I could have their love.

 He snapped out of it and said, "Yes. How is she?"

 "Umm..not too good. But that's not what I wanted to talk about."

 He nodded, telling me to continue.

"Well I have been having a couple times where out of no where a pain tajes over. Like today something happened and I felt a big pain in my head and before that I felt a sharp pain in my arm. What's happening?" I said all in one breath. My dad looked like he was deep in thought.

 He sighed, "Son. I'm not sure if I'm right but I could be the bond between you and your mate."

 I must have looked confused because he went on explaining.

"When your mate is hurt, you can feel it. Only the males can which is odd but it happens. When your mother broke her arm, I felt it but not as hard. We only feel some of the pain, not all. It's basically a warning system to tell you your mate is in trouble."

 I was shocked. How didn't I know this?

 He took a few steps towards me and said,

 "Son this means that your mate, is in trouble. Big trouble."

 ©Lovesoreel

Hey only one cliffy! The last one isn't really a cliffy. Right? Oh well. So I'm on the road right now! Woo! Road trip!!! ;D

5 Votes for the next chapter! 

VOTE(: