Falling Too Fast: Chapter 17

• Dedicated to Dessy because she loves me no matter what!

Check Out my New Books, "Heartless Couture" & "Identity Crisis"

Chapter 17

Aquas POV

I felt my mind drift into another land as Jordy and Liam went to their houses to get their stuff and that left alone with my mind...scary.

My thoughts went to poor Jordan. I can't believe she got knocked up! And by Damon! Wow...I wonder what happened...did she give the baby up? Did she get an...abortion? No! She wouldn't do that..would she? All those questions were swimming through my mind. I have to get my mind off of it. If she wants to tell us, she will. But I couldn't help but wonder if Ryan knew...

Where are Liam and Jordan? They should be here already!

The doorbell rang. Finally! Thank god!

I opened the door to a smiling Ryan. I smiled back curious as to why he was here and I motioned for him to come in. He shook his head. I raised my eyebrows, quizzically. What's he thinking...?

"Why not?" I asked. He smirked and stepped towards me so we were practically breathing on each other and then...he kissed me.

Now This was a kiss. Right when his lips met mine, sparks flew. I bit his bottom lip playfully(A/N I have no idea to what I'm writing about...I'm still a kissing virgin(: so just bear with me. Please?) he smiled against my lips. He pulled away, breathing heavily. I realized just now I was breathless and did the same thing.

"Well hello there." he greeted me, grinning.

By instinct, I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his so he was only centimeters away and said to him,

"Screw 'hello', just kiss me, again, you fool!" And pressed his lips to mine.

Jordan's POV

I sighed to myself. I have been here for over an hour and Aqua is waiting! Why can't I just do it?!

I have been standing outside Damon's apartment for the last hour, debating whether I should tell him. Tell him what? Well I never told him I was pregnant. After I told Liam and Aqua, I decided that he deserved to know. But I keep wondering if that's why he left...if he left because he found out by someone else...

I sighed and was about to turn back, but the door opened and there he was.

"Umm..hi?" I say awkwardly.

"Umm...why were you standing outside my door?" he asks. I froze. He heard me...damn.

"Well-I..um..I really need to talk to you about something, important." I try to say confidently. He looks surprised and weary but motions for me to come in. I smile weakly and walk in.

Here goes nothing.

Damon's POV

Why does she have to talk to me? Whats so important?

She walked in, examining my navy blue walls with posters of random bands and half-naked girls. She goes and sits on my bed and pats the spot next to her and follow her orders. She looks at me with her deep brown, chocolate eyes. I have a huge craving to kiss her but that would ruin my plan..

She took a deep breath and started,

"Well you know how we um...went out?" How could I forget...I nodded for her to continue.

"Um well when we um, 'did it'..you kinda didn't..um-use protection..." she trailed off. I looked at her shocked. What? Yes I did...

Didn't I?

But where was she going with th--

No...NO! She wasn't--Was she? I left a week after...she could have been..but if she was pregnant...Where was the baby?

I was about to say something when she held up her hand for me to stay silent. She was starting to tear up. But why?

"I know you figured it out and are wondering where the ba--" she choked on tears. I automatically went to comfort her and I scooped her up, cradling her on my lap, whispering comforting words to her. She kept going, choking on tears.

"The b--baby. Well she..."

©Lovesoreel

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I need to figure it out and I need some help. So comment and tell me some ideas, please? Thanks if you do!

2 Votes for Next chapter.

VOTE(: