Falling Too Fast: Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Aquas POV

"What the hell? A bunny?" I questioned her.

She looked nervous and started ringed her hands around her wrists, something she did when she was nervous. I knew she was lying..but about what?

"Umm-Ya..yup!" she said sounding more confident by the end.

I decided to let it pass. I really didn't need anymore distractions. With the whole, Ryan thing plus-insert shiver here-Xander.

"Are YOU ok?" she asked me. I nodded. Not trusting my voice all of a sudden.

She didn't say anything or bring it up. That's what I love about Bailey. She doesnt bring up any topic if you don't want it to.

"Race ya back?" she asked me. I replied with an evil grin and started running as shifted into my white wolf, not long after, still running. Bailey followed my example but changed into a caramel brown wolf.

I ended up winning...that night I was so exhausted by today's events, right when my head hot the pillow, I was out.

Jordan's POV

After our little "show" we walked outside and I let his hand go. A look of hurt crossed his face but then covered it up in a smirk and walked away. I'm gonna kill that boy.

How did I end up in this position? Ugh damn him. Fudging deal.

*Flashback*

And soon the devil himself spoke up but it was not what I was expecting.

"Watch it!"

I scoffed and he sneered at me. First he was being like a sweetheart but now he was acting like a total ass!

Boys. I will never understand them, nor do I want to!

I start walking off but someone grabs my arm. I sigh.

"Wait...Jordy..I--umm well you see..Ineedtogetagirljealoussowillyouhelpme?" he said it fast. But thankful to my Were hearing.

"No." I said flat out. I looked disappointed. Oh well for him.

"I hear ya looking for a job..." he trailed off. Wait what?

"Ya.." I said cautiously. I didn't want to get into something I will regret.

"I'll pay ya. Just pretend to be my girlfriend for two weeks." he said hopefully.

"How much?" I asked.

"$500 a week." WOAH! yes yes yes!!

"Sure" I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Okay now let's go announce we are together." Wait what? Oh crap...

He smirked and intertwined his fingers with mine. It was a nice feeling..nice having him ba--NO.

Bad Jordy!

And soon we walked down the stairs. But one question that couldn't help but go through my mind.

Who's the girl?

*Flashback Over*

He still hasnt told me...But I cant help but be jealous...

No matter how much I hate him for doing what he did, to me, I know one thing....

I still love Damon...Very much.

This wasnt a very good plan....

©Lovesoreel

Hehe I know this is so confusing now but I'm gonna try and stick to one persons POV for atleast a whole chappie. Lol. So today I saw the hottest dude today. I'm in love so, me and my bestie Jordan(not the character(; ) are gonna look for him. He's goes to another high school. We gotta find him(; 

Peace Out(:

VOTE?FAN?SHARE?THANKS(: