Falling Too Fast: Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Ryan's POV

Where was she? It's half way through lunch and I haven't seen her.

I have been looking all over campus for her and right now I was in the library.

"Are you Ryan? Ryan Sterling?" Some nerdy kid asked behind me just as I was leaving the library.

I turned around, curious as to why this guy was asking who I was...

"Umm ya..Why?" I asked cautiously. He grinned evilly, like he knew what he was gonna do and it was going to be bad.

"Oh well...I was just wondering if you have seen..What's her name again? Oh ya..Aqua. Have you seen her lately?" he said with a fake confused look. How did I know it was fake?

Well he had the evil glint in his eyes that Nick got when he was around Aqua.

Something in the back of my mind said to walk away. But nope. I stayed and listened like the idiot I was.

"Oh well..I'm guessing you guys broke up, since I saw her making out with some Damon guy in the boys bathroom." he said with a triumphant smirk as he watched my expression change from sad, to disappointment, to anger.

What?! How could she do this to me? I thought we were mates!

How could Damon do that to Jordan? How could Aqua do that to Jordan?!

"No. We did not break up and when did you see this?" I asked trying not to hit him. He looked scared for a second-I saw it, I know I did- but it soon disappeared and satisfaction replaced it.

"Oh I don't know..maybe about 15 minutes ago. I'm not sure, I wasn't keeping track." I scoffed. Like hell he's not. I know he sorta telling the truth but I'm not sure which part he is lying about...

I mean I trust Aqua but I don't trust Damon after what happened with Jordan which I don't even really know what happened. She just told me that he Broke her heart and left. So she said she wanted to move in with my aunt and uncle in Michigan for a year. After a year ended she returned but didn't look any different. I could tell she was hiding something but I wasn't going to press. And then we moved here and he was here and she seemed better so I just let it go.

But I as thought about it more, the more I got angry.

We just got together and now she is cheating on me with Jordan's mate. That's a double whammy!

Soon my emotions clouded my judgment. So this is what it's like having a broken heart...and not only that, but my ego. It was hurt just as bad.

My wolf howled with sorrow.

Now all I wanted was revenge an I had the perfect plan too.

"Ok thanks..whatever. I got to go find her." I grumbled as I walked away. He mumbled something as I walked away but even with my super hearing, I was too focused on my plan to even care. Soon I was walking away, out the door.

To initiate my plan. To take revenge on that cheating bastard, then to break Aquas cold heart. All while being hot while doing it.

Aqua's POV

As I was walking down the hall to go to my locker to get Ryan something I bought over the weekend, I saw him walking down the hall, he looked mad. But why?

I was about to call his name but I stopped when I realized he was walking over to...

Rakkel?

What the?

And when he reached her, he grabbed her and pressed his lips to her. And soon they were full blown making out against the lockers.

I'm not gonna lie. A tear slipped down my cheek. I felt my heart break, piece by freaking piece.

I dropped the gift I was going to give to him and ran. I heard him calling my name but you know what?

I ignored him and kept running.

Because that's what I do best when I'm faced with something bad.

I run away. And I always will.

©Lovesoreel

Awh :( poor girl. Don't worry my pretties, Xander and Bailey are coming soon enough! That's when it all really takes off. Hopefully!

Hehe Im not telling you what the gift was..its pretty important though...

Enjoy!

8 Votes for the Next chapter! 

VOTE(: