Falling Too Fast: Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Aqua POV

2 days have past since the whole Bailey/bunny thing and she still hasn't talked about it.

Not that she or I have had time. She's with...Xander and I have been thinking...Alot.

Iv been thinking if Ryan and I are actually mates...I mean I miss his sometimes but I haven't even kissed him yet. I just don't know.

Iv been getting closer with Liam and even Nick,surprisingly. But he's still an ass and a pervert. He's trying to get me to get with him, subtly but I can tell. It's starting to creep me out. He looks at me like I'm a prize or something...

Nick and Damon or anyone but me and Jordan still don't know that Liam is gay, and that's just the way he likes it. Or so he says.

Now onto Jordan. Sigh. She's told me the whole "plan" to get some girl Damon likes-insert insulting comment about him here-jealous.

Shame on him but I guess it's his loss if he can't see how wonderful Jordan is....

NOW, Rakkel....oh dear god. She's driving me bonkers! Argh! She keeps on saying how Ryan is hers and I'm a bitch, blah blah blah. And she actually recruited my sister and is ironically "dating" *cough- fucking him-cough*

And now my parents are going on a cruise to Alaska WITHOUT me for a whole 6 months!! What wonderful parents, eh? Not like my siblings care. They are staying at their friends because my parents don't trust them...suckers!

"Now honey, you know we love you but we need some time alone. Our marriage isn't like it use to be and--"

"Save me the dramatics, mother." I said interrupting her.

After a half hour of 'goodbyes' and 'sorrys', they finally left.

I sighed and went upstairs to go to sleep. It was 6:00pm right now but right now I needed sleep and soon I drifted to the dream world.

I felt vibrating in my pocket and it woke me. Ughh! I realized it was my Palm Pixi(A/N I'm not sure if I said what kinda of phone she had so just change It to the Pixi(: Thanks!) I looked at the clock it was 9:00pm. I wonder who texted me....

It was from Ryan.

>Hey can I meet up with you somewhere. We need to talk...<

I stared at the text. Talk? I replied.

>Sure. Pete's Diner @ 9:30?<

I sent it and waited by picking out my clothes. I soon felt a vibrate again.

He replied,

>Ok.<

I hate it when people respond to something saying 'Ok' it's just so annoying.

I didn't bother replying. I just put on my clothes which consisted of my skinnies, and a thin undershirt, and my favorite blue Monster Energy hoodie(For you Jordy!)

I got on my sisters pink-insert gagging here- vespa and rode off to Pete's Diner to meet Ryan. My mate.

Ryan's POV

I just have to talk to her about this mate thing! I have to.

She is getting closer with Liam and Nick, much to my distaste.

I just have to ask her..does she even want me?

She said to meet at Pete's Diner at 9:30pm.

It was 9:25pm right now and he's not here. I was starting to worry. Oh my god! I'm so whipped!

She showed up not long after I sat and ordered a coffee.

She came in looking as gorgeous as ever. She saw me and smiled worriedly. I gave her a smile back.

She soon sat across from me. We sat in silence for about 5 minutes just staring at each other. I finally cleared my throat and she looked up. God she was gorgeous...

Stay focused Ryan!

"Umm well...its about well...us?" I said it more like a question. Who could blame me? I'm nervous !

She chuckled at me. I looked at her, confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"You're so cute when you are nervous." I looked at her with admiration as she blushed, just realizing she said that, out loud.

I coughed."So?" I pressed.

She sighed.

"I really don't know..." I sighed knowing she didn't want me.

"It's ok I guess. Your my mate an if you're happy with Liam or Nick, much to my disgust. Well-- "

Just like that her lips were on mine. She tasted like chocolate and mint. So sweet. You could tell she had experience which didn't sit well with me but all those thoughts went away when she pulled away. I felt something in my chest tighten and pull towards her. Hmm that's strange...

I growled at the lack of her lips. She grinned. We were both breathing hard after that kiss.

People 'awh'd' and some people scowled, muttering something about 'young people' and 'too much PDA'

"Liam is gay and Nick is still an ass." she said simply. I looked at her shocked. Liam is gay?

"Liam is..."

"Gay? Yes. Very much so." she giggled. Such a beautiful sound.

"You know I don't know much about Mates but I think our bond just got stronger."

I nodded my head in agreement. So there are three stages to mates and making their bond stronger to the point we can feel each others emotions and thoughts. Stage one is the first kiss between mates. Second is the first time mates have sex and the third stage is marriage ritual.

"Ya I think so too." I said chuckling.

"Well I hate to cut this date short but I have alpha paperwork to get back to." I said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Date? Oh so we are dating now? I don't know. Maybe I want to date Nick" she teased. I growled then smirked and said something I know would leave her annoyed and confused.

"Nope. Your all mine babe."

With that I walked out of the diner with thoughts of Aquamarine Roque going through my mind.

©Lovesoreel

VOTE(:

©Lovesoreel

Hello lovelies! So I just doing an experiment here. So I was 2 votes for the Next chapter. This isn't permanent. It's just an experiment to motivate me to write, well that and my BFF, Jordan pestering me about it because she "loves" it. Pshh' watever! Lol. So enjoy(: 

Sorry about the spelling and grammar errors!