Falling Too Fast: Chapter 25

Check out my new book, "Royalty"

Chapter 25

Jordans POV

'SLAM!'

I bolted straight up in my bed. Holy shit! A robber!? no no...it's probably mom or dad for late night snack....or it could, once again I say, be a robber?

I looked at my clock; 2:53am. Damn why do robbers have to come so late, or early however you want to look at it.

I grabbed the bat that is usually in my closet and walk cautiously down the stairs.

'SLAM!'

It came from the kitchen and sounded like plates breaking. Dammit why break things? I walked over to the corner where the living room and kitchen meet.

"Oops.." Someone giggled. What the..? That's definitely not mom or dad.

"I reeeallllyyyy should clean that upppp." What kind of robber would giggle and..Wait! That sounds like...

Ryan?! Oh god he's drunk. I mean it's not a shock. He has always gotten drunk when something bad happened. But he always went upstairs and never actually got to see him drunk.

I dropped the bat and walked in the kitchen and found his licking peanut butter off his fingers..Ew!

"Ryan what the hell are you doing?!" I whispered-screamed at him. He giggled again and licked the PB(Short for Peanut butter)

"Nothinnnnnnggggg!!!" He said, actually more like giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you drunk?"

"No."

"Ya sure?"

"Yupp!" he said popping the 'p'.

Then all of a sudden he climbed on the counter and started singing 'I Kissed a Girl' By Katy Perry...in a gay voice...

(I don't own this song! At all! It's all Katy Perry!)

This was never the way I planned 

Not my intention 

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion 

It's not what, I'm used to 

Just wanna try you on 

I'm curious for you 

Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it 

The taste of her cherry chapstick 

I kissed a girl just to try it 

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it 

It felt so wrong 

It felt so right 

Don't mean I'm in love tonight 

I kissed a girl and I liked it 

I liked it

No, I don't even know your name 

It doesn't matter,