Falling Too Fast: Chapter 12

VOTE(:

Chapter 12

Baileys POV!!

She ran? What the? She said My mates name like he was something horrible. Xander looked guilty and sad.

What the hell is wrong with her?! Did they have a history or something?!

"Baby? What the hell was that about?!" I asked really pissed.

Xander shifted his feet, like he does when he is uncomfortable. I tapped my foot impatiently.

"Well--umm--it's just..." he said trailing off.

I was pissed. "Whatever. I need to think about US." I said storming off, ignoring Xander's protests. When he didn't follow I started tearing up and I ran like no tomorrow. Away from Xander. My mate.

Ryan's POV

She ditched!?

What the hell is she thinking?!

"Dude calm down. Maybe she's sick." My friend Adam said trying to calm me down and making sure I don't shift.

"Weres dont get sick, Adam!!" I screamed at him.

"Shh!! Calm down Ryan!" he growled. I sighed and said sorry. He grumbled something then stalked off. I just shrugged.

Then I felt like crying and then it was gone..what the fuck?

Aquas POV

I was crying. I couldn't help but think of "IT"

It was horrible.

Xander...

When I thought of his name, two things came up.

First, was he going to do it to Bailey too? I don't want it too. She has to know what he did. She just has too.

Second, has he changed?

After aimlessly walking around. I headed for the one place I could be myself.

The forest.

As I got to the edge, I hesitantly walked in. Why? Because I smelt something. Then I heard a scream, it sounded lik--

BAILEY!

I shifted, not caring if I ripped my clothes and ran towards her.

©Lovesoreel

It's so short but I got this lame math project...I HATE YOU MR PETERS!!
so I'm basically busy! Ha ha so Vote(: Share or whatever and read my new non supernatural books!! Thanks!!