Falling Too Fast: Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Aquas POV

After everyone cooled down and such they just started glaring again. Then I realized it was just Ryan and Nick. Ryan shifted back and I chewed him out, blah blah blah.

Nick looked like i was something to eat...and like a freaking trophy! It was starting to piss ME off!

"Oi! You! Nick! Stop starting at me like I'm a freaking steak! You are pissing me off dip-shit!" I growled.

Ryan snickered. " You too Mr. I'm-gonna-shift-in-a-public-place! How dare you! You could have ruined us!" I said storming out. I heard a growl quickly cut off by random voices calming down the growling.

My bet that the growl was Ryan's...

I got outside and realized it was 6:00pm!! School ends at 2:30pm!!  

Oh shit!! I'm so dead!

I took my clothes off and shifted . My clothes and ran home on all fours. When I got there I saw that my parents were probably wondering where I was. I shifted back and put my clothes back on.

I climbed through the window of my bedroom and I didn't realized how tires I was until I hit the soft pillows....

•••••••••••Next Day••••••••••••••••

I woke up and got ready. Today I decided to add a little color. I got dresses and assessed myself in the vanity mirror.

After I stormed out I got yell at for staying later than I was supposed to and that I could have been kidnapped, blah blah blah! Ugh I hate parents that care but yet I love them! Argh! I told them a lie and they believed it, thank god! But after the parent dilemma, I realized I have lots more problems to attend to. Past and present...

I don't know what's up with Ryan and me. Its like I think I have feelings for him but thats probably because he's my mate but I'm not sure.

I have been also thinking if I should join his pack and leave my parents. They wont like it but It would be safer. I don't need them getting into my past and them getting hurt because of it...

I wonder what's up with the whole Damon and Jordy..? I think he is her mate after their little "scene" they had yesterday when he jumped in front of her when Ryan shifted. But its confusing because he looked guilty and she looked pained when he did so. I have a feeling I'm not the only one with a bad past....

I made sure my makeup and clothes were in place. I took one last Glance in the mirror.

I was wearing light Jean Capri's and a spaghetti under shirt with a tight but not too tight tee that was red and I put my black vans on and I was off...then realized I had to walk..great.

••••••••••At School: After 4th period••••••••••

I heavily sighed as I got out 4th period. Ugh PE just isn't my thing. But thankfully it was lunch and I could now talk to my friends. I don't eat that icky food. I eat a sandwich when I get home usually. I didn't really have allot of friends

I looked around the cafeteria and I soon spotted them. But not before a shadow appeared out of nowhere right in front of me,

"Where do you think YOU are going?" the bitch asked.

"To my friends dip-shit. Now move before I break those hideous fake nails of yours." I growled at them.

She laughed humorously. "No you aren't. They aren't in your league honey. Just go back to your nerd table." she smirked at me like she had just won this argument.

If she thought she could just say that and I would just, leave...then she's so fucked up it's funny!

"No 'HONEY' they are more in my league than YOUR ballpark." I said triumphantly.

She looked at me murderously. And it was then I realized that she was a Were...grrrreeeeaaatttt! (Note that fucking awesome sarcasm!)

She attempted to slap me but a hand shot out of no where and stopped it in midair.

"Rakkel, Don't." Ryan growled. Ha ha bitch! That what you get!! My man got ya..WAIT! No he isn't MY man. What the hell are these thoughts...?

She soon stalked off. Her fake ass swaying very, skanky-like. I chuckled under my breath.

Ryan glanced at me and I sobered up. I was about to say a thank you but he walked off to Mikkie and Co. and sat with a random slut and started snogging her lips off...

I stood there speechless and hurt..

Fuck you Ryan Sterling. Mate or not, you are out of my life...for good.

Rakkels POV(hehehe)

THAT BITCH. I'm going to be alpha female! NO.MATTER.WH--Ohhhh hot guy alert!(Heehaw! My friend always does this. Not saying she's a bitch. She just falls in love with hot guys really easily!! Love you Jordy!! And not the character.)

"Whatever!" I yelled as I strutted away from those losers in the direction of the hot guy.

Aquas POV

Wow. That's all I'm gonna say about that slut....

Ryan's POV

After Rakkel stalked off, I turned to Aqua and she looked as if she was gonna say something but I walked off before she could know it would be something insulting.

I got to my table and everyone looked at me with annoyance. Annoyance because I just walked away from my mate. Pshh! Whatever! Mikkie looked at me with fury as a random hot chick cam and sat on my lap and started making out with me. I internally shrugged and just kept up the kissing.

•••••••••••End of Day•••••••••••

The day soon ended and I was so angry by the time we got home because. Mikkie and Kane(Mikkies boyfriend/mate) were giving me dirty looks for no reason at all! I mean I just walked away from her. It's not like she cared!! Argh!

Nick, Damon and Liam didn't come to school today because they had to get to know the pack, blah blah blah.

My mom and dad greeted me when I got home. I smiled and said hello and went to my room to think. After awhile I got called down for dinner. My mom smiled at me with her with her brown eyes that my sister inherited while I got her black hair. Jordan got her brownish red hair got from our dads mother while I got my dads stern Grayish blue eyes(A/N I'm not sure if I said his eye color so if I did just change it to grayish blue) I look more like my dad because the eyes and facial features.

My sister is more like our grandmother but has some features of my mom in her. She's not gorgeous but he's average in most of my friends eyes. I just wish she had a better mate. Someone to treat her right. I just wished but in my past experiences, wishing doesn't give you shit..

Damon is still messing with Jordan. I swear to god if he hurts her, he's gonna be up in mutt heaven...

Jordan's POV(sorry for so many changes. I have a few points to make)

1 day HE has been back and I'm already hurting again! I hate feeling vulnerable around him...I--just-I don't know anymore! after yesterday, I got mixed signals and crap....it's too hard to think about...The past too close..I have to talk to Ryan...soon! But as I out my room, I slammed right into the one person who was causing this headache...but why is he standing outside my door?! And soon the devil himself spoke up but it was not what I was expecting.

©Lovesoreel

Filler(:

VOTE