Falling Too Fast: Chapter 11

I'm dedicating this Chapter to Tibs13 cause shes like AWESOME!

Team Edward!! (:

Chapter 11

Aquas POV

The rest of the day went by painfully slow...after lunch i was just in thought. It was like I wasnt really there....

I got home, ate and did my nightly things like, brush my teeth, shower, etc. And went to bed.

•••••••••Next Day•••••••••

I woke up to the sun greeting me with it's oh-so-bright light....so I just flipped it off and got dressed in my usual skinnies and tee, with my vans and soon I was zooming to the kitchen.

After eating a Piece of toast, I started walking to school. Oh ya did I mention I DO have my license but my stubborn parents won't buy me one after...--

I jumped at the sound of a loud honk. I looked behind me and saw it was none other than...

Ryan's POV

After I woke up I felt better than yesterday for some reason. I went to bed but not without tossing and turning for about 2hrs before I fell into a dreamless sleep. For some reason though I felt something nagging me in the back of my head about something... I had no idea so I just ignored it and got ready for school.

Aquas POV

"BAILEY?!" I screamed.

"OHMYGOSH! AQUA?!?!" she screeched.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!" she screamed again.

We both looked at each other grinning widely and I knew she was thinking the same thin I was,

"STARBUCKS!!!"

••••••••••••2 hours later of non stop talking•••••••••••••

Bailey and I were sitting in a table at Starbucks drinking our mocha's and catching up. It felt great to have her back. She left when I was 13. Even though we were younger we became BFFS. She moved to another pack and left me all alone. I was in a depression for 2 weeks. Then I met Mikkie...and the rest is mostly history.

"My god Bails(my nickname for her) it's been way to long!!!" I said. She smiled at me,

"You have no idea Hun." she giggled. I was smiling so wide, it hurt.

"Soooooo," she said dragging out 'so'. I sent her a questioning look.

"I found my mate!!!" she screamed. I was in shock. Then I got up from seat and hugged her like no tomorrow.

"Who is he?!" I asked. She sighed dreamily.

"His name is-" she stopped all of a sudden and grinned.

"Here he is now, Aqua, Xander, Xander, Aqua." WAIT! Xa-Xander...

"N...No...No!!!" I screamed

With that I stood up and left without looking back to face my past I have been trying to forget for so long...

©Lovesoreel

Poor girl..

Oh Well....PEACE OUT!<3