Chapter 6

TW // mentions of anxiety

~Chihoon's pov~

I was busy watering my flowers when all of a sudden my started ringing.

"Dude why didn't you tell me that you and chan started dating! I'm your bestie I should be the first one to know these thin-"

"Wait- start over, what is this about me dating chan?" The older asked stunned but also couldn't hide the small blush on his face.

"What? You mean you don't know? Its all everyone's talking about! here let me read you the article." Chihoon's hearts starts racing as he waits for the younger. Oh God this can't get any worse.

"I found it! 'Choi Chanhyuck the star of Seoul's baseball team has been suspected of being in a relationship with a local flower shop owner.' See!" The blonde freezes as the Jerome reads off the name of the article.

No wonder his followers have been sky rocketing.

"Sungmin don't you realize how bad this is! He has a girlfriend! They're gonna think hes a cheater!" Chihoon rubs his temples trying to calm himself down as to not panic and Brutus walks over to his owner sensing that something was wrong.

"Fuck, and what about me? People are gonna hate me and think I'm a homewrecker! Oh my god I-I" Chihoon starts hyperventilating and shaking as a sharp pain fills his chest.

"Chihoon? CHIHOON! Are you having an attack? I'm calling the ambulance hol-" The phone falls from Chihoon's hand as he gasps for air and falls onto his knees trying to control his breathing.

Tears stream down his face as his body trembles as brutus stares at his owner and tries to press up against him but is pushed away. The feeling of his chest and throat getting tighter as he feels trapped and the walls start to close in on him begins to overwhelm him to the point where he can't even think. The last thing he sees is black as he falls to the ground losing all consciousness.

~*~*~

Chihoon slowly opens his eyes as he wakes up from his slumber. He looks around realizing he's not in his room and sighs once he realizes where he is.

The hospital.

"Oh chihoon is it? How are you feeling?" A nurse says as he walks into the room.

"I feel okay." He answers quietly as sits up in the bed.

"Okay, we got a friend waiting for you in the hallway, I think it was.. Sungmin? Is it okay if he comes in?" The blonde hesitates for a second before nodding his head yes. The nurse gives him a small smile and nod before leaving the room.

"Chihoon!" The orange haired boy yells as he runs into the room and embraces Chihoon in a hug that he quickly returns.

"You scared the living hell out of me! but thank god your okay, I'm sorry I should have told you more lightly and I-"

"Shh Sungminie it's okay, I'm okay. I know you didn't mean any harm." The older says as runs his fingers through the youngers hair.

The older feels sungmin relax into the hug and he smiles as he continues to play with his hair.

"I called your mom and she said that she'll probably come by tomorrow, you should call her." Chihoon nods his before remembering he doesn't have his phone.

"Here you can use mine." Sungmin laughs before handing the blonde his phone.

The older dials his mom's phone number and puts it up to his ear.