Chapter 13

"Meet Juyeon!"

"Oh shit! Bench guy! How've you been?" Chan says as he jumps up to greet the black haired man.

"You know him?" Younghoon asked and Chan nods excitedly.

"Yeah! We met one night when..." Chan soon remembers why he met him and what they had talked about, making him freeze.

"..When he was stressing about a pitch he couldn't get right, nice seeing you again!" Juyeon finishes for him as he gives him a knowing smile and everyone nods.

"Chan stop stressing about it so much! You've got a good arm!" Younghoon says as he wraps his arm around his friend with a laugh.

"Yeah, ah ha ha." Chan says awkwardly as he goes back to the coach with a frozen Chihoon.

"Chihoon... Do you know him?"

"No. Why?" He says, his mood immediately changing. He sounded calm and collected, making Chan's brows furrow.

"Are you... sure?" Chihoon nods yes with a smile.

"Don't ruin the fun Chihoon, who knows! Maybe he's turned over a new leaf..." He thinks to himself as tries his best not to look up at the male.

"You can take a seat over there- OH SHIT!" Donggeon yells as Younghoon and Juyeon walk past Brutus who cries as he runs across the room to his owner.

"Looks like he recognizes me..." Juyeon thinks to himself as he tries not to smirk and instead pouts.

"Is that your dog?" Juyeon asks and Chihoon gives him a quick glance before nodding.

"Does he not like me?" Juyeon says with a fake pout making Chihoon gulp.

"I-I don't know, he gets like that sometimes." Chihoon says and Juyeon tries his best not to smirk.

"So he's playing along. This is gonna get interesting." Juyeon thinks to himself.

"What's up with him? He was fine earlier." One of the guys asked and Chihoon once again shrugs.

"Sometimes he gets too overwhelmed and needs to calm down." Chihoon said with a small smile as his hand shakes softly as he pets his dog who's climbed into his lap despite his size.

"He's like a puppy again..." Chihoon thinks to himself as Brutus whines in his hold. Chan looks back and forth between him and the dog. There are too many coincidences.

Everyone continues to talk and have fun, playing games and stuff like that. Nothing seemed to be happening, Juyeon was doing his own thing and Chihoon was doing his. This is fine.

Right?

"Hey guys let's go check out the pool!" Donggeon says as he stands up from his spot on the floor and gives him a weird look.

"It's... the middle of December." Jisu says and Donggeon rolls his eyes.

"You idiots! I'm talking about my new indoor pool!" He shouts and everyone audibly "ah's" before getting excited.

"Well what are you waiting for! Show us the way!" Donghun says as he gets up and the rest of the group gets up as they follow Donggeon to another part of the house.

Everyone awes as soon as they step into the room. The pool had LED lighting making the whole room light up as it switches between colors. Some people start to jump in and Chan looks at Chihoon with puppy eyes making the older roll his eyes.

"You can jump in." Chan cheers as he jumps in causing a splash that almost hits his boyfriend. When he gets back to the top of the water he sees Chihoon glaring at him making him gulp.