Chapter 2

~3rd person pov~

Chan was pasing back and forth in his living room staring at his phone which displayed the name "Chihoon" on it.

"Think you dumbass!" Chan says as he smacks his head over and over again.

"Wait I have a girlfriend for petes sake! why am I stressing out over this?!" Chan yells and grabs his phone to text chihoon.

Chihoon

hey!

only one text message and chan is  already starting to overthink. He threw himself on his couch and shoved his face into a pillow. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes before he heard a ding coming from his phone.

Chihoon

hey!

hello :)

Chihoon started freaking out on the inside as soon as he sent that message.

"WHY DID I ADD THE SMILEY FACE HES GONNA THINK IM FLIRTING!" Chihoon yells as he shoves his face into his hands. Brutus goes to sit next to his owner who's going crazy when his phone gets a notification. 

Chan

I wanted to text you about setting up a play date for the dogs, when are you free?

I'm free on the weekends after 6, what about you?

I have baseball practice monday through saturday from 4:30pm to 6:30pm and have classes on the weekdays

so how about we meet at the park near your shop at 6:30 on sunday?

sounds good to me!

cool see you then :)

see you :)

Chan didn't want to admit it but texting the latter made his heart skip a beat, he knew he himself was pansexual but he had never really felt something like this for a boy before.

On the other hand Chihoon was looking down at his phone with a smile, he was excited for what this week would bring him but he knew he needed to set boundaries for himself, he knew the taller had a girlfriend who's honestly one of the sweetest people he's ever met, he couldn't do that to them.

He slumped in his chair thinking about it and brutus noticed his owner was feeling down so he went to lay his head on his owners lap when the usual bell rung, signaling someone came in.

"Sungminie!!" Chihoon yells as he hops up from his seat to to greet his friend.

"Chihoon-hyung!" Jerome yells as he engulfs his friend into a tight hug and sweeps him off his feet.

"Yah! put me down!" Chihoon yells while laughing as sungmin spins him around in the air.

"I can't help it! its been forever!" Sungmin says as he puts him down.

"I know, I know! so how have you been!" The duo ended up talking for hours on end, but can you blame them? They haven't seen each other since Chihoon moved to the city for his shop. They ended up going up into his apartment and plopping down on the couch to watch a movie with snacks littering the older's coffee table.