Chapter 1

Two weeks later

~Chan's pov~

Me and heejin were laying on my couch watching a movie with our legs tangled together.

"Babe what should we do today?" Heejin asks as she lifts her head up from my chest.

"umm watch movies and cuddle?" I said, my eyes never leaving the tv screen. She slaps my chest lightly and chuckles.

"I meant actually you big dumbo."

"Anything you want." I say finally looking at her. She thinks for a second and I can't help but pinch her cheeks.

"Hey! you bitch!" She says while punching my sides causing me to let go and laugh. She rubs her cheeks while pouting and I can't help but take that opportunity to kiss her lips. She blushed and looked away.

"H-hey bud looks b-bored maybe we should take him f-for a walk?" I laugh at how flustered she is and look over at my dog who is just laying on his dog bed being all lazy. I laugh at him and agree to her statement so i go into my room to change.

I put on a white t-shirt with a pink plaid button up over it, and pair it with some blue jeans. After i finish getting ready i let heejin change and once she was done we left my apartment to go walk around the city.

We walked around a little, got some ice cream, and really just let bud lead the way.

"Oh look!! there's a new flower shop!" i look over in the direction heejin was pointing in and I see a little place in between two buildings with flowers and other plants surrounding it.

"My friend recommended it to me! she said it was so cute we have to go!" She says while pulling me in the direction of the flower shop. I chuckle at her as i pull bud into the direction we were heading.

~3rd person pov~

The couple walk into the flower shop with bud right behind them. As soon as they walked in they were hit with the smell of fresh flowers and music playing over the speakers.

"oh my god! I love this song!" Chan says while singing along to the song playing.

"don't! stop! me! nowww!" Chan sings along while dancing causing heejin to laugh.

"I'm traveling at the speed of lig-" Chan didn't get to finish his sentence because bud had dragged him to the back of the store where surprisingly there was another dog.

"Bud no!" Chan yells as he sweeps bud off his feet even though he's a pretty big dog. The other dog looked up and started to wag his tail at the sight of a new dog.

"Brutus sit." The dog named brutus took a seat on his dogbed but his tail continued to wag excitedly.

"Sorry about that." Chan hears before he turns around to meet the owner of the voice.

Chan freezes for a second and just stares at the boy in front of him admiring his features, not knowing that the latter was doing the same thing

"Hey, your the guy that bumped into me a few weeks ago." Chihoon says while crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't expecting to see that guy again, much less seeing him in his store carrying a dog.

Realization hit chan like a bus as he face palmed

"I'm so sorry about that, I was late for my class and I would have helped you but-" chan was cut off by a laugh (maybe the cutest laugh he's ever heard but you didn't hear that from him).

"Your good don't worry about it." Chihoon says with a smile. "Oh and you can put your dog down, don't worry brutus won't bite." Chan puts bud down on the floor and the two watch as the dogs interact with each other.

"Oh by the way I'm chanhyuk, but you can call me chan. Chan says as he extends his hand for Chihoon to shake.

"Chihoon." He says while taking chans hand, but neither of them let go. They stood there and stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity.

"Hey chan! whos this?" The sudden appearance of heejin snapped them back to reality and they quickly pulled away from each other with a light tint on their cheeks which went unnoticed by heejin.

"Hi I'm heejin! whats your name!" She says while wrapping herself around chans arm.

"Hi I'm chihoon! I'm the owner of this place."

"Oh really? well I really like it! its so cute and chic!" heejin says while looking around.

"Thank you." Chihoon says while looking at his shoes, shy from the complement.

"Well I wanted to purchase these." she says while holding a small boutique of daisys.

"Okay! right this way!" He says leading them to the cash register so they could pay.

"Thank you come again!" Chihoon says as they begin to head to the exit but are stopped by something.

"Bud come on we have to go!" Chan says as he pulls on his leash but the dog only stays put laying next to the other dog he all of a sudden became best friends with.

"Looks like someone made a new friend." heejin says as she goes to pet the dogs.

"Looks like it." Chihoon says with a laugh. They all stare at the dogs for a second before chan gets an idea.

"How about we schedule a play date for them? I mean only if you want to." Chan says hesitantly, secretly hoping he'll say yes.

"Sure! brutus could use a play pal." Chihoon says while crouching down on the floor to pet his dog.

"Cool! let me put my number in your phone." Chihoon hands over his phone while chan hands him his so they can each put their numbers into the others phone.

"We should get going, I'll text you later so we can set a date!" Chan says while tugging on bud's leash who sadly got up and followed them out the door.

"Okay, bye thanks for coming." Chihoon says one last time as he watches them head out the door. He takes a seat next to brutus who in return places his head on his lap.

"He was pretty cute don't you think?" Chihoon says while petting brutus and staring at the new contact in his phone with a soft smile, oblivious to the fact that the latter was doing the thinking the same thing.

💙