Chapter 11

"Chan look!! It's snowing!! Chihoon shouts as he jumps out of bed startling the dogs and his boyfriend. Chan raises his head slowly with a loud yawn. He watches with heavy eye lids how Chihoon runs from his window into his closet and comes out with a thick coat and rain boots.

"What are you doing?" Chan asks as he rubs his eyes.

"I'm gonna go take the dogs for a walk in the snow!! I'll be back in a minute." Chihoon says as he runs out of the room to go grab the dog leashes.

At the mention of a walk the two dogs jump out of bed and wait patiently for Chihoon to get back as their tails sway excitedly.

Chan takes his phone off the night stand and hits record as Chihoon waddles into the room with the coat basically swallowing him.

Chan laughs as he watches Chihoon struggle to attach the leashes to the dogs collars before smiling in triumph for finally getting them.

"Okay I'm off bye!!" Chihoon says with the most adorable smile (in Chan's words) the world has ever seen.

"Well this is definitely going on my instagram." Chan says as he smile softly at the video.

"Bud don't go too far, you blend right in." Chihoon fake complains with a laugh as the dog looks for somewhere to do his business. When he hears a bunch of pinging from his phone. Confused he pulls it out of his pocket and is stunned to see over 100 new follows and counting.

He looks for what caused all this and that's when he sees he was tagged in Chan's story.

He clicks on it and gapes as he sees himself in his big fur coat walking into his room. Chihoon continues to watch the video and can't help but flush as he sees "world's cutest boyfriend" at the bottom.

"Oh he's so gonna get it when we get home." He mutters to the dogs who are in their own little world, playing in the snow.

"Chan?! Why am I on your Instagram story?!" Chihoon shouts as soon as he opens the door and glares at Chan as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Aww come on hoonie you look cute!! I couldn't help it!"

"But you JUST broke up with heejin what will people think of me? Of us? You could ruin your reputation!"

"I don't care about my reputation!"

"Well you should! Your a famous baseball player for god's sake! Imagine how people feel when people hear rumors about you being a cheater!"

"Rumors are rumors! Why do you care so much?!"

"Because your not the only one being affected by this Chanhyuck!" Chihoon sighs as he rubs his temples.

"...What do you mean by that?" Chan asks with his brows furrowed as Chihoon just rubs his face.

"Look, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to get mad but there are rumors being spread about me..."

"Wait- what?!"

"Look I didn't mind it at first, I mean, I'm dating a famous fucking baseball player of course I was gonna get hate but it's starting to effect my real life too.."

"Tell me everything. now." Chan says and Chihoon's eyes start to welt up with tears as he looks away.

"I've been getting called a whore and a slut... a-and." The older gulps. 

"T-the other day I got eggs thrown at me.."

Oh my god Chihoon!" Chan shouts as the guilt takes over him as he engulfs the smaller in a hug as he rocks them back and forth.

"Baby... why didn't you tell me about this?" Chan asks as he rubs Chihoons back softly.

"I-I didn't want to worry you, I'm sorry." Chihoon says as he lays his head on Chan's shoulder, holding back his tears. 

"Chihoon listen to me." Chan says as he pulls away from the hug and stares into the older's eyes.

"Please don't think like this, your problems are mine and mine are yours. We work through everything together. So don't you dare feel like you're a bother to me, especially with something as serious as this." He says making the older pout as he tries to hold his tears in. 

"I don't deserve you.." Chihoon says as the tears fall from his eyes. "You deserve someone better than me.." Chihoon says as he pulls away from Chan's hold and sobs into his hands. 

Chan's heart breaks into pieces as he hears the older say that and tears start to fall from his own eyes. 

"Chihoon please don't say that-" He reaches out for the older but Chihoon just flinches and moves away. 

"Please just give me a second, please..." Chihoon says and Chan nods and puts his hand down. 

"I'm gonna go water my flowers..." Chihoon say as he wipes away his tears and before Chan can say something the older had already walked down stairs. He sat down on the couch and ran his hands through his hair. 

To say that he was worried would be an understatement. Not just about Chihoon getting hate, but the way the he flinched when Chan raised his  hand, and remembered the time when Sungmin told him that 'he couldn't watch him go through that again.'  The younger was starting to get very, very anxious. 

"What happened with Chihoon this time?"

"What- how did you know I was calling about Chihoon?"

"It's the only reason why you would ever call." The blonde was about to protest but only sighs knowing that the younger is right. 

"Look sungmin, I don't know much about Chihoon's past, but he we got into an argument not to long ago and he flinched when I raised my hand..." The both of them go silent for a second and that's when he hears the shuffling from the other line. 

"Shit. He's been stressed out lately hasn't he? He only gets like this when he starts feeling vulnerable." 

"I mean we just got into an argument and he told me about all the hate he's been getting since we started dating." 

"Then that's what stared it. Look, I'm on my way. Try to talk to him, but be gentle and whatever you do don't. touch. him." The younger says sternly making the older nod even though the younger can't see him. 

"Okay then, see you in an hour." Sungmin says before hanging up the phone.

An hour had passed and Chan had decided to give Chihoon his space. He walked down stairs and opened the door for the Sungmin while the older was in the bathroom.

"Thanks for coming." Chan whispers and Sungmin nods.

"Of course! but do you have any where else to stay?"

"Yeah I grabbed my keys already I'm heading back to my apartment." Chan says making the older nod.

"Okay, I'll see you later." The younger says before heading upstairs.

The older puts on his coat and heads outside to his car.

"God, I hope he's okay."

💙