Chapter 10

// here's some fluff for y'all o(*^▽^*)o //

Chihoon's eyes opened softly and he let's out a yawn as he sits up from his bed. He was about to get up to start his day but is pulled back down and is met with a chest on his back and a strong grip around his waist. 

"Chan~ Let me go~" The older whines as he tries to break free from the younger's hold but Chan only tightens his grip. 

"Shh, Let's just cuddle and go back to sleep.." Chan says, never opening his eyes. Chihoon just sighs in defeat and just lays down with a huff. Making the younger smile. 

"Can't we just stay like this forever?" Chan asks and the older rolls around to face him. 

"No, but we can try." The older says looking the younger in the eyes. The younger tries to lean down for a kiss but the older screams and pushes his face away. 

"I know you're not trying to kiss me without brushing your teeth." Chihoon says as his face contorts to one of disgust. 

"If I brush my teeth then can I kiss you?" 

"Possibly." And just like that Chan hops out of bed and runs into the bathroom making the older laugh.

"Okay I'm done now come here." Chan says as he lays on top of the older but gets rejected once again. 

"Now I have to brush mine." The younger whines and stands up. 

"Then go do it." He says as he starts pulling the older out of bed. 

"Make me~" He teases and Chan just shrugs and lifts the older bridal style making him shriek. 

"Chan put me down!" 

"If you brush your teeth and give me a kiss." 

"Fine!" Chan smiles and let's the older down as Chihoon playfully storms to the bathroom. 

As soon as he walks out he sees Chan laying on his bed and he sits up to give the older a kiss. Chihoon leans down and before their lips can touch Chan gets smacked upside the head with a pillow. 

"Sike!" Chihoon shouts and runs into the living room laughing. 

"You're not gonna get away with that!" Chan shouts and grabs a pillow from the bed ready to fight back. 

As soon as he opens the door to the living room he's met with a pillow to the face. He stumbles back and hears a loud laugh. He grips the pillow in his hand and chucks it at the older hitting him straight in the face. 

They stare at each other for a second before they burst into laughter and Chihoon picks it up and throws it back at him, and for the next twenty minutes or so they just stood there laughing like maniacs as they wacked each other with pillows. 

They finally fell on the couch, exhausted and out of breathe. Chan sat there for a second with his eyes closed and he feels a small peck on his lips that made him open his eyes to see the older staring at him. 

"There's that kiss you wanted so bad." The older says with a giggle that makes warmth pit in the bottom of Chan's stomach. 

"I love you." Chan says making the older laugh. 

"If you wanted another one, you could have just asked." He says with  a chuckle before connecting their lips once again. 

"I love you too..." Chihoon says as they pull away and they just stare at each other smiling for  second before the dogs decided it was a good idea to jump on their owners laps. 

"I think it's time for your morning walk, huh?" He asks the dogs and they both tilt their heads at the mention of a walk making the owners laugh at how in sync they were. 

"Okay, let's go then." 

"How do y'all have so much energy.." Chihoon whines as he throws himself on the couch exhausted from the walk- well, more like run.

"Your dog is a bad influence on mine, Brutus has never chased a squirrel." Chihoon says making the older laugh. 

"You big lug, it wasn't even that bad." Chan says as he sits on the couch. 

"Let's watch a movie, I know you want to do that."

"Depends on the movie."

"Pirates of the Caribbean?"

"...your lucky Johnny Depp is hot." The older says making the younger scoff. 

"And I'm not?" 

"This is Johnny Depp we're talking about." 

"Okay so me vs Johnny Depp." 

"Oh babe.." Chihoon says as he finally sits up and rubs Chan's cheek. "You'll never beat Johnny Depp." The younger clicks his tongue and pushes the older's hand away making him laugh. 

"Come on let's watch it." 

"No, not now that I know you're gonna be drooling over Johnny Depp the whole time." 

"Like you're not gonna be doing the same."

"..."

"Thought so." The younger scoffs once again and sits back on the couch with a huff and the older rolls his eyes playfully. 

"Johnny Depp here I come!" 

"Uh- now you're just teasing me!" 

"Hurry up and play the 4th one!!! Movie marathon! Movie marathon!" Chihoon chants and Chan looks down at his phone. 

"Chihoon it's 1 in the morning."

"Okayyy but I don't remember asking." He says and is met with a pillow to the face. 

"Ughhh you're no fun." Chihoon pouts before standing up. 

"Fine let's go get ready for bed." He says making the younger smile and follow behind him. 

The two of them complete their night time routine and as soon as Chihoon lays down the younger pulls him into his embrace and shoves his head into the older's hair. 

"Love you." Chihoon says making the younger smile from ear to ear. 

"Love you more." 

Chihoon looks up at the older and they share one more soft kiss before drifting off into dreamland. 

💙