Chapter 9

"Juyeon. Lee Juyeon." He says and reaches out his hand for me to take and I take it with a smile. 

"So Juyeon, what brings you to Seoul?" I ask, taking another sip of my beer. 

"Ah I came to look for someone." He says with a harder tone.

"Really? Who? I might no him." 

"I doubt you will but his name is Chihoon, Choi Chihoon." I feel my stomach drop to my feet as I hear Chihoon's name come out of his mouth. No. It can't be the same Chihoon.

Right? 

"Sounds familiar, have any other traits about him?" I doubt that its him, but I have to make sure. 

"Hmm. He has a dog named Brutus, and last I heard he owns a flower shop." Fuck. It is him. I start to panic internally as I think about what to say. 

"Well? Do you know him?" He asks as he starts to tap his foot repeatedly. 

"No, sorry." I say a little too fast for my liking. He raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything as he looks forward. 

"How come you're looking for him? If you don't mind me asking." 

He lets out a deep sigh. "Things ended badly between us. I wanna make it right." I nod and notice how his fist clenches a little. 

"Do you know what flower shop he works at?" 

"If I did I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you, now would I?" He says with a chuckle but I could tell he was being serious. I laugh awkwardly and look away, trying to think of a way out of the situation. And my wishes were granted as my phone started to ring and I furrow my brows when I see Sungmin's name. I signal to Juyeon that I'm going to take it as I stand up and walk a bit away before picking up. 

"Now you better have a good fucking explanation for why Chihoon just called me crying because I won't fucking hesitate to go up there and chopping off your fucking dick-" 

"Sungmin! Geez..." I say before letting out a sigh. 

"Don't fucking 'Sungmin' me bitch! You have five fucking minutes to explain. And don't even try to bullshit me." He says and I feel tears well up in my eyes. 

"Well?" He asks and I bite my lip before answering. 

"Well I-I Heejin wanted to meet with me so I said y-yes and we went to the pizza diner and I told her that I wasn't interested in getting back together with her and s-she got upset and started yelling. S-so I got up to leave and she grabbed my hand and kissed me." I can hear my voice start to shake and I swallow the lump in my throat. 

"A-and I pushed her off of me and when I turned around I saw C-chihoon looking at us through the window of the place and, I think you know the rest." I gulp as Sungmin sits on the other line silent. 

"That sounds kind of bullshit to me." He says with a monotone voice and I feel myself start to break. 

"S-sungmin, Y-y-you've got to believe me. Please." I say as my hands start to tremble. 

"Listen. I've been through this before. I'm not going to let Chihoon go through something like this again." 

"A-again?" I ask and he lets out a deep sigh.

"Look. I like you. And I want too believe that you wouldn't hurt Chihoon on purpose. But I-I can't watch him go through this again. I'm sorry."  He says and I close my eyes as my tears start to fall. 

"Could you at least let me know how he is?" I ask and he stays quiet for a second. 

"He's a little shaken up. I mean you can try to talk to him, but do something romantic. He's a sucker for the sappy shit." He says and I smile fondly at the memory off me and Chihoon crying on the couch over that one disney movie, Luca. 

"O-okay, thank you." 

"Yeah yeah, take this as a second chance. The threat from earlier still stands." I shiver as I hear him sharpening his knife from the other line. 

"Will do. Okay bye." I say and hang up quickly, I turn around to head back to the bench but notice that he already left. I shrug it off and grab my stuff before heading back to my apartment to my apartment to brainstorm ideas. 

~Three days later~

"Well here goes nothing." Chan says as he places down the basket of goodies in front of the flower shop's door and knocks on it before running behind the corner of the building guitar in hand. 

As soon as he hears the bell of the door open he takes in a deep breath before turning the corner and starts playing his guitar. 

"Wise men, say~" He sings and Chihoon looks up at him with a look of shock but can't hide the blush that's forming on his cheeks. 

"Only fools rush in~"  He walks closer to the older as the passer byers coo and some taking out their phones to record, even the dogs are peaking their heads out of the door to see what was going on. 

"But I can't help~"  He gets closer to the older and can see the tears forming in the older's eyes. 

"Falling in love~"

"With~" 

"You~" 

He plays the final chord and takes a deep breath before taking Chihoon's hands into his own. 

"Chihoon, I know your hurt and probably don't want to see me right now. But I can promise you that what you saw was all a misunderstanding. I only have eyes for you. And I can't imagine a life where you aren't by my side. I-I... I..." He take a deep breath and squeezes the shorter's hands before continuing. 

"I love you Choi Chihoon." He finishes and before he can say anything else he feels two arms wrap around his neck and he doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the older's waist. 

"I-I love you too, Cho Chanhyuck." Chihoon says as he pulls away from the hug. 

"C-can I kiss you?" Chan asks and as soon as he finishes his sentence his lips were met with a pair of plump ones and soon melts into the kiss. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Chan asks as they pull away and Chihoon beams. 

"Yes!" He says and Chan picks him up and spins him around making the older laugh and the crowd that they didn't even notice formed started clapping and cheering making Chihoon shy as he hides his face in the taller's shoulder. Chan places the older on the ground and laughs at him as he tries to hide behind him. 

"Look babe we're trending!" Chan says with a laugh as he shows the older his phone. 

"What!? Chan- but you just got out of a relationship?! What will people think?" He asks and Chan just gives him a back hug as the older water's the plants. 

"Well it seems like everyone's loving it so far, we can worry about that later. Let's just be happy for now." He says as he shoves his face into the shorter's neck. 

"You're right, I'll try not to think about it." He says earning him a kiss from Chan that he return with a small smile. 

"So he does know him." I say as I clench my phone in my hand as I watch the video of the two.

"Fucking prick." I say as I throw my phone at the wall causing it too shatter. 

Nothing is going to get between me and MY Chihoon. I'll do anything I need too to get Chihoon for myself. Anything.

Chan will stay out of Chihoon's life. Dead or Alive. 

💙