Midnight Is Free

___________________________

Glaring at the new geodes you had received from Pinkie Pie, Applejack and even Rainbow Dash, you crushed them and consumed their magic, "It's still not enough." You grumbled and threw the shards to the ground. You turned around, your eyes widening a bit when you saw this worlds Twilight glaring at you, "You have to stop." She said. Crossing your arms, you rolled your eyes, "Let me guess, you'll try to talk with me and stop me from taking the magic, which I've been collecting for awhile now." You pointed out and gestured to the broken shards on the ground. Twilight frowned and held her hands, "... I just wanna know why you're doing this." She said and looked at you. You rolled your eyes, "That's a stupid reason. But there was something I wanted to talk with you about." You said and stepped forward. Twilight stared at you and gestured for you to continue, "I heard that you as well wanted to learn magic. What it truly can be used for." You said and crossed your arms behind your back. She crossed her arms and looked down a bit, getting to her this quick? Perfect~. You chuckled and slowly started walking around Twilight like she did with Sunset, "There are many who wish to learn about magic, sadly none of them can truly hold the power without failing or dying in the process. But I have studied you, Twilight. You have so much potential that it even makes ME jealous!" You stated with a smirk. Twilights eyes dashed around on the floor, making you smirk more, "I-Is..." She mumbled and held herself close. You chuckled, "Just join me Twilight, I promise everything will be okay if you join me." You begged and held your hand out for her.

Twilight stared at your hand as she slowly lifted her hand, unsure of the whole situation. You smirked as she did take your hand, and when she did, you squeezed her hand which made Twilight slightly gasp. You then let her hand go and reached into your pocket, "Well Twilight, since you have agreed. Please wear this." You said and held out a with a purple crystal. Twilight still seemed unsure as she did take the necklace and put it on. After she put it on, she stared at the crystal and held it in her hand, "It is quite-" But she got cut off when her eyes became a light cyan. You smirked as you watched Twilight fall onto her knees and clutched her head in pain as tears started to form. Waiting a few minutes, you held your hand out, "Welcome back, Midnight Sparkle." You greeted with a smirk. 'Twilight' smirked as she took your hand and stood up, "I didn't think you'd help me." She stated and let her hair down and moved it to the side. You chuckled, "Well of course. Like I said, YOU are perfect for my plans." You said and started walking. Midnight quickly followed as she racked through her hair, "So, what's this plan of yours?" She questioned. Smirking, you lifted your hand and red magic incased your hand, "To get me back at my full strength." You said and touched a nearby poster then chuckled when you watched it turn back then turn to dust. Midnight awed, "Whoa, that's amazing. I'm jealous." She said with a smirk. You chuckled, "That's just a sample of my magic." You stated and walked, Midnight followed. "I noticed how you got the school to go against Sunset, who'd you do it?" She questioned. You sighed, "It's so easy to make people believe you're the victom. Oh yes! May I have your geode?" You questioned. Midnight nodded and took hers off and gave it to you. You crushed the geode and inhales the magic, your eyes flashing a bright red as you smirked, "This is just wonderful." You muttered and tossed the shards away.

___________________________

I'm thinking of doing something kinda like Rainbow Rocks with all the music, what y'all think?

Til next chapter~!🌸