Some Info On The Girls

Marigold - She is the element of Despair, the opposite of Pinkie pie

Marigold - She is the element of Despair, the opposite of Pinkie pie. Though she acts all happy an all that, she can quickly make someone feel down about themselves or anyone she needs to so she can get what she wants. She's the one wearing the yellow dress with greenish-blue hair.

Pearl - She is the element of Greed, opposite of Rarity. She can manipulate the mind and make the person feel as if they have done the same thing over and over again, soon making them go mad. She's the girl with pink skin and is wearing black glasses.

Tara Moira - She is the element of Severance, opposite of Rainbow Dash. She can make people mad at the most easiest of things, and makes the person no longer them. She is the girl with red hair and wearing the dark colored dress and purpleish-blue eyes.

Harmony - She is the element of Cruelty, opposite of Fluttershy. She can make people see their worst fears just to make them obey her every command. She is the girl with pink and white hair with light brown eyes.

Anna Bow - She is the element of Deception, opposite of Applejack. She can tell the perfect lie to anger anyone and get it her way for others to suffer. And why she wears the gloves is because se feels more comfortable in them. She is the girl wearing the red glasses and gloves.

And I think we all know about you being the leader and powerful, and I hope this was to your liking.

Til next chapter~!🌸 (I found better elements so takes.)