Discussing

___________________________

Plopping down on your bed, you stared up at your ceiling, "Do any of you have any plans for us to open that stupid chest?" You questioned then say up and leaned on your hands. Marigold played with the hem of her skirt, "Uh, we could take more magic from the Dazzlings shows?" She questioned then looked at her paper. Pearl rolled her eyes, "We can't keep doing that, they'll find us out." She complained and looked at her paper then wrote something down after she fixed her black glasses. Tara Moira groaned, "But there's nothing to do and I want our elements back." She complained and plopped herself on your bed. You sighed, "I know, but we don't have enough magic cuz of that stupid beardy boy." You groaned and crossed your arms. Harmony giggled, "Beardy boy." She whispered and moved her pink and white hair back. Anna Bow fixed her red glasses, "I don't understand why you're laughing. Your name is literally Harmony and your apart of our group." She stated then fixed her blank gloves. You groaned, "All of you, shut up. We need a new plan. The Dazzlings are actually being smart and starting to notice us so we can't keep going to their shows." You stated and stood up from your bed. Pearl looked at her paper and smirked, "What about CHS? They have some magic there, so we could take that." She stated and showed you her paper. You took her paper and looked at it, "You want us to take over the sad high school?" You questioned. Anna crossed her legs, "Pearl had a point. We've felt their magic before, so we could take over." She stated. You sighed and looked at the paper, "Well I guess, but those stupid elements of harmony are there." You stated and crumbled the paper. Harmony frowned, "But why? I thought they were back in Equestria?" She questioned.

Tara rolled her eyes, "No, apparently they're here to after... I'm not even sure how but they're here." She stated angrily. You groaned, "Neither do I and unless we find a way to get rid of them. Our elements will be stuck in that chest forever!" You groaned and threw the crumbled piece of paper away. Pearl grabbed out her pocket mirror and looked at herself, "Well, you are the element of Black Magic. So you come up with the plan." She stated and checked herself out. You glared at her then looked at her mirror, then you got an idea, "Give me that." You said then took the pocket mirror from Pearl. Mari frowned, "Please don't fight you guys, especially not here." He groaned and glared at you both. You rolled your eyes, "I'm not doing that, I'm checking something in Equestria." You stated then used a simple black magic spell on the mirror, which allowed you to see into Equestria. The girls were in awe at what you had done, "We can see into Equestria now?" Harmony questioned. You scoffed, "Duh, but it takes some magic from- hold on, what's this?" You questioned then looked closer into the mirror. Pearl stood up, "Well, what is it?" She questioned. You smirked as you stared into the mirror, "Apparently there's a princess of friendship." You said. Tara's eyes widened, "Then she was the one who activated them and brought them here." She said. Anna rolled her eyes, "She didn't bring them here. What (Y/n) is saying is that HER magic was brought into this world." She explained. You chuckled darkly, "Yes, and I believe we can get more of HER magic and her disgusting friends as well." You stated, which made the other girls smile as well.

___________________________

QwQ

Til next chapter~!🌸