Argument

___________________________

"Ow!" "Sorry darling!" Rarity said as she moved back a bit then continued working on your dress that was on you. You grumbled and clenched your fists, "Can't I just go in a suit?" You questioned angrily. Rarity smiled, "I think you look cute." She said with a slight blush. You glanced at her then sighed, "Fine, but if something happens, I'm blaming you." You said, making Rarity giggle and continue with your dress. A knock came from the door and Rarity yelled 'Come in!', and Sunset came in. When she saw you, she frowned and held herself close, "Rarity, can I talk with (Y/n) alone?" She asked. Rarity looked at her then you, then sighed, "Alright, I need to get something to eat from the cafeteria anyway." She said then left the room, leaving you be with Sunset. You sighed and stepped down from the pedestal, "What do you want Sunset? Taking the offer?" You questioned with a smirk. Sunset glared at you, "No, I'm here to tell you to stop all of this." She said confidently. You stared at her for a bit then laughed, "Oh! That was a good joke, oh my." You said and calmed down. Sunsets confidence flattered a bit, "I'm being serious here. Stop all of this." She said and crossed her arms. You sighed and rubbed your neck, "Oh Sunset, I'd love to stop, well not really, but I wanna do this for... Certain reasons." You said, trying not to speak about why you're doing this. "What type of reasons?" Sunset asked. You rolled your eyes, "Like I'd tell you. From what I had heard you'd try to relate to me with your past and try to make me turn to the good side. But you have no idea what you're talking about and only hope it works because all you're good at is talking crap!" You growled when you got close to Sunset.

Sunset moved back with slightly widened eyes, "What? No, I'd try understand you, (Y/n). And from the stories you wanted power like me and Twilight, this worlds Twilight. So I do understand that." She stated. You glared at her as you crossed your arms, "That's not the true story Sunset. Of course, why would they even bother speaking the truth knowing that if creatures feared me then they'd have full control." You growled quietly as you faced away with slight tears. Sunset frowned, "Then tell me the true story (Y/n). I wanna hear your side of the story." She said as she gently placed a hand on your shoulder. Looking over your shoulder at Sunset with a frown and teary eyes, you smiled a bit as you placed a hand on her shoulder, "Oh Sunset... You're so gullible." You said with a smirk and held her hand harshly. Sunset gasped and tried to pull her hand back, but her body was slowly becoming weak and she fell to the floor on her knees. You chuckled darkly and inhaled, "Your magic is strong, so thank you for letting your guard down with me." You said with a smirk and let her hand go. Sunset looked at her hand as she tried to breathe normally, "What did you do?" She questioned as she looked up at you. You smiled and fixed your gloves, "I took some of your magic, so don't be such a baby, I didn't take that much." You said as your hands glowed orange a bit then faded. Walking back to the stand, you grabbed your bag and your phone, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get this dress done or Pearl will through a hissy fit." You stated and walked towards the door, but Sunset grabbed your hand. "Please, don't hurt my friends." She begged quietly. You looked at her and sighed, "Sunset, pain can earn you things that you deserve. So I instead to do what I must to get what I deserve." You stated, pulled your hand back and left the room, leaving Sunset on the ground exhausted.

___________________________

QwQ

Til next chapter~!🌸