Anger

___________________________

You talked with the girls more and glanced about in the mall. Since you knew half the school was going to be here, you knew Sunset and the rest of her friends would be here as well. "Rarity? Fluttershy? What are you girls wearing?" Sunset questioned from behind you. The three of you looked at Sunset, you smiling, "They're trying new looks." You said, then noticed that Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle were there as well. Sunset looked at Rarity and Fluttershy in slight shock, "Where are your geodes(?)?" She asked. Rarity giggled, "Well, you see. It wasn't exactly matching our outfits so we took them off. But don't worry, we still have them on our person." She stated with a smile. Fluttershy nodded, "Yeah, and it really let's us expand ourselves." She said with a smile. Sunset seemed bothered with her friends new looks so did the others except for Pinkie Pie since she was on her phone, and you knew she was texting with Mari. You smiled, "I think you two look amazing." You said, which made the two girls happy. Sunset seemed a little mad, "But this isn't them." She stated. Applejack nodded, "Yeah. Rarity wouldn't wear a lot of dark clothes unless it was in season." She said with crossed arms. Rarity scoffed, "Well it's good to try new things, and that's what we're doing." She said and crossed her arms. Sunset had crossed her arms as well, "Or it's part of her plan." She mumbled. Fluttershy seemed to have heard her, "What plan?" She asked. You tilted your head, "Plan? I don't get it." You said as you stood up. Sunset huffed, "Her plan to brainwash you guys and make you join her side!" She said, which had caught others attention and looked over at your group. Twilight placed a hand on Sunsets shoulder, "Calm down Sunset." She said.

Sunset pushed her hand off her shoulder and glared at you, "Why would I calm down when she is literally trying to steal our friends and take their magic!" She said with a slightly raised voice. You tilted your head, "Magic? Isn't that in fairy tales?" You questioned and tapped your chin. Sunset seemed angry, "You know what I mean! You were in Equestria to before you were banished! I know your story since Celestia told the story in her school!" She stated. You crossed your arms, "Hey, I don't know what you're on about, but I think you should lower your voice. People are starting to stare." You stated, trying so hard not to smile at the fact that people were indeed looking over towards the both of you, but mainly them staring at Sunset as if she was crazy. Sunset grumbled and was about to say something, but Twilight stopped her, "Sunset, let's go. It's okay." She said, trying to calm her friend down. But this angered Sunset, "No it's not! She's a parasite and is trying to steal their magic! SO STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" Sunset shouted when she looked at you then closed her eyes. She then opened her eyes and was shocked to see that you were tearing up, "All I wanted to do was make friends... I'm sorry." You said and whipped your eyes. Fluttershy gently rubbed your back, "Hey, it's okay just ignore her." She said and gently hugged you. Rarity patted your back and glared at Sunset, "What is wrong with you Sunset?" She questioned angrily. Sunset was still slightly shocked, "I.... I was just..." She whispered and looked about at the people staring at her with glares. Rarity shook her head, "You need to calm down with us making friends, and until then, we will not talk to you." She stated then walked off, Fluttershy and you following her. Sunset stared at her two friends with a frown and sighed, but her eyes widened when she saw you smirking at her as you walked away.

___________________________

ಥ‿ಥ

Til next chapter~!🌸