Offer

___________________________

Staring at the two geodes in your hand, you smiled as you crushed them and drained them of their magic, "Ah yes, it tastes so wonderful." You whispered and looked at the broken geodes. You put the pieces into your pocket and walked out the school bathroom, and you saw Fluttershy out waiting for you, "Hi (Y/n)." She said and came towards you with a slight smile. "Hey Fluttershy, what's up?" You asked with a smile. Fluttershy rubbed her arm, "Well uh, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance with m-me and Rarity." She mumbled. You smiled, "Oh! Then we can go with my friends! They love you two!" You said happily. Fluttershy smiled, "I think that's be wonderful." She said then walked away after waving bye to you. Once she was gone, your smile fell and you groaned, "I hate this." You mumbled then walked the other way. You turned the corner and stopped when you saw Sunset Shimmer leaning against the lockers seeming down. A smirk crawled onto your face, "Well, well, if it isn't Sunset Shimmer." You said and walked towards the girl. Sunset jumped off the lockers and faced you, "What do you want?" She questioned with a glare. You tilted your head, smirk still on your face, "I want you Sunset to join me." You said and crossed your arms behind your back. Sunset scoffed, "Like I'd join someone like you." She said and crossed her arms. You chuckled, "You would join me since you were like me." You said and slowly walked towards her. Sunset rolled her eyes, "Yeah right." She said. You walked around Sunset, "I am right, Sunset. You want power, and don't lie to me when I say that because I can see it in your eyes." You said and faced her completely with a smirk.

Sunset held herself close, "I've changed." She said. You chuckled, "But have you really Sunset? All your built up anger over the adventures you had with your supposed friends and they haven't even bothered to see if you were okay. But you know about all of the magic out there that isn't contained and you want it. I know you do." You stated and crossed your arms in front of you. Glaring at you, Sunset looked away, "I have changed and I know what you're doing." She grumbled. You smiled and got closer to Sunset, "I'm just stating that you want power Sunset. You want people to see what you are capable of." You explained. Sunset sighed, "Will you just st-" She froze when you gently caressed her cheek. "Oh Sunset, don't lie to me. I'm trying to give you what you want yet you keep pushing away." You stated and held her cheek in your hand. Sunset stared at you, unsure of what to do or say as she stared into your eyes. You smiled, a look of empathy in your eyes, "My offer will stand for you Sunset. I'll give you the power that you so rightly deserve. And your friends know that as well and it's why they're helping me get that power for you." You explained. Removing your hands, you turned around, "Just remember my offer stands. But if you deny it know that I will get my way." You snarled then walked away from Sunset, who was rubbing her red cheeks from where your hand was. She looked down and shook her head of you, but your offer seemed to wanna stay in her mind. Sunset looked whee you left to then her hands. Could she really get all that power? Would she be able to control it this time? Were you really going to help her? She shook her head and sighed, she shouldn't think like that. It was your plan to separate the girls and Sunset wasn't gonna let you continue with it. All she had to do was find her friends and get them together again, then they'd stop you. They could do it, she could do it... Then why did she not believe herself?

___________________________

(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Til next chapter~!🌸