A Little Fun

___________________________

Texting Mari, you put your phone in your pocket, "She said she found someone named Pinkie Pie and that they're on their way to us." You stated as you looked at the girls. Sunset smiled, "That's really good to hear." She said, then moved back after a pink blob hugged her. "SUNSET!" Pinkie yelled happily and hugged her friend tighter. Sunset smiled, "Hey Pinkie, what's up?" She asked, then frowned when she saw that there was a frown present on her pink friends face. Pinkie frowned then gasped when she saw your group, "New friends! Yes! But wait, Sunset! Something happened to your locker!" She stated. Sunset frowned, "What happened?" She asked and then was dragged away by the pink girl. You smirked and glanced at Mari, "You made sure it was spelled right?" You asked and crossed your arms. Mari smiled, "Yup!" She said then quickly followed the two girls, the rest soon following after. The rest of Sunsets group was there and you gasped when you saw Sunsets locker, "Oh woah, someone still hates you apparently." You said. Sunset stared at her locker and sighed sadly, "It's just, maybe someone was joking about it." She stated and looked at her friends. Rainbow Dash scoffed, "Yeah right, someone still is mad at you for something that happened a long time ago, and you've changed!" She stated and crossed her arms. Applejack nodded, "Yup, and we'll help you find the person who did this." She said and placed a hand on Sunsets shoulder. Sunset smiled, "Thanks you guys." She said. You watched the scene before you and clenched your fists behind your back, oh how it sickened you to watch this. Putting a smile on your face, you stepped forward, "We'll even help you Sunset." You said, which made her and her friends to smile at you.

Lunch soon came and you slammed your lunch tray on the table and sat down, "Ugh! She was so close to crying and yet she didn't!" You complained and glared at the apple juice you got. Anna played with her mashed potatoes, "Maybe we should go with plan B." She stated, making you glance at her and think. "If we go with that plan now, Sunset might get suspicious." You stated then looked over at said girls table. How they laughed and smiled it just made you gag. Harmony frowned, "Well, we could at least try, I mean. I know I could get Fluttershy since she seems like a good target." She stated and ate her carrots. You looked at your mashed potatoes then smirked, "Or we could get the school to hates itself." You said, making all the girls look at you. Pearl seemed to have liked this idea, "And how do you plan we go on with this?" She asked. You chuckled and grabbed your apple juice then poured it onto your napkin, "The schools students are the pillars for those girls, and if we chip at them, they'll fall down and let us get them." You stated and stared at the mess you made it the napkin. Tara rolled her eyes, "And how do you expect us to break them? They all seem so close." She stated. You picked up the wet napkin, turned it into a ball and threw it at a students head then sat down and faced the girls, "Start simple of course." You said with a smirk and watched the student, who you threw the napkin at, look over at Sunsets table with a glare and threw his spaghetti at them. Anna smiled for the first time in like ever, "This will be fun." She said and held her hands together. Now all you had to do was watch the battle unfold.

___________________________

Owo

People reading this? Woah... I'm impressed

Til next chapter~!🌸