Fashionable

___________________________

"I have the perfect dresses!" Pearl said as she held said dresses out. You rolled your eyes, "I don't care. I won't go at all. You know I hate skirts an dresses an dances." You growled and looked at Sunsets book. Pearl pouted, "But the dance is soon and we have to look our best!" She stated with a frown. Tara stared at her phone, "Just shut up already, gosh. You act like we'll be at the dance when we won't." She pointed out, still looking at her phone. Mari frowned, "But I think we should go, so they won't think we'll be up to something." She said and held her hands. Shaking your head at the girls, you grabbed Sunsets book, "They'll get more suspicious." You said, your eyes widening when you saw the book buzz and flash. The girls looked over in shock, "It buzzes?!" Tara questioned and moved back into Anna, who pushed the girl down on the floor. You held the book then opened it to the page that writing was appearing, "It's the Princess." You whispered and read what she wrote. "I am so sorry that I was unable to respond to you Sunset. Things came up and I had to get them done and it seems I got distracted so- Ugh, I think she'd be better as the Princess of rambles." You said with a smirk. Harmony giggled, "That was funny!" She said with a smile. You rolled your eyes and grabbed a pen, "It's fine Twilight, besides it was just a false alarm about (Y/n) Nora. Apparently there's a version of her in this world and I remembered the stories so I got worried and thought she was here like the Sirens." You wrote and mumbled out loud. Anna fixed her gloves, "Don't we want her here?" She questioned in a bored tone. You sighed, "Yes, but not now. We need more time with the others." You stated and looked back at the book.

Tara scoffed, "You make things so complicated." She groaned and crossed her arms. You glared at her, "The more complicated the more the girls will have a problem as well. You keep forgetting about that and what we're doing." You growled then shut the book when nothing happened. Anna fixed her glasses, "She has point. We don't want them finding out about us." She agreed and held a dress Pearl gave her. Harmony tapped her chin, "But Sunset already knows about us." She said and held a pair a shoes that Pearl gave her. You groaned, "That's my fault. Though, I'm surprised they keep telling of that story." You mumbled. Mari tilted her head, "What story?" She asked. You were gonna answer but growled when you saw Pearl all dressed up, "Pearl! I said no!" You shouted. Pearl twirled, "Oh please, I'm only seeing if this will make me seem normal at the dance." She said and looked about, "Has anyone seen my earrings?" Harmony held up a pair of pearl earrings, "You mean these?" She asked. Pearl saw them and snatched them, "Yes, now keep your grubby mites off of them." She growled and walked into her bathroom to put them in. You rubbed your temple then stopped, "Maybe we should go to that dance." You mumbled. The girls looked at you, "What do you mean?" Anna questioned as she crossed her legs. You stood up, "Think about it, like Mari said, we don't want them to get more suspicious, plus, this could be a chance for us to get the others and for me to convince Sunset to join us!" You explained. Tara seemed confused, "Why do we need Sunset again?" She asked. "We need her so she won't try to get the girls together, plus, she has some magic that I wanna get too." You said with a slight smirk. Pearl quickly ran out, "So we will be going to the dance?" She asked with a smile. You groaned, "Yeah, I guess." You mumbled. Pearl squealed, "Yes! I'll get Rarity to help, and you will be wearing a dress (Y/n)." She said as she crossed her arms. You glared at her, you hated dresses, especially skirts.

___________________________

Should reader wear dress that long or short?

Til next chapter~!🌸