Forming A Band

Fanart by Clarissa Lunar Eclipse

Fanart by Clarissa Lunar Eclipse. Insta: sakurafalls_01. I really do love it and if any of you have Fanart let me know. It really makes my day!

___________________________

"So these... People, are your team?" Midnight questioned as she stared at the girls with the musical equipment. You sighed and rubbed your temple, "Sadly, yes." You huffed and glared at Pearl as she studied her nails. Mari stopped playing with the drumsticks and looked at you, "So, we gonna do the band thingy?" She asked, then whined when Harmony slapped her upside the head. "Why else would we have any of this?" Harmony questioned and crossed her arms. Tara groaned, "Will you two just shut up already?" She huffed and immediately the three started to argue. You groaned and held your head, "I swear..." You growled then calmed down. Midnight shook her head, "Well, whatever. Why are we here again?" She asked as she glanced at you. Sighing, you crossed your arms, "As Mari had said, we'll be making a band since this place is filled with magic and it would be easier to take the people's mind with music." You explained and watched Harmony huff as she looked away. "So, you'll do what the Dazzlings did?" Midnight questioned. You scoffed, "No, we'll do it RIGHT." You explained and looked over when you hear footsteps. Seeing Flash and his band mates, you smiled, "Hey Flash, thanks for you and your band mates helping us." You thanked. Flash smiled, "No problem, it'll be nice helping a friend out." He explained then looked at 'Twilight'. "I'm guessing you're moral support?" He questioned.

'Twilight' smiled, "Yup, they asked for some support since they tend to get into fights." She explained as she played with her hair a bit. Flash nodded and helped you and your friends learn the instruments. Some time had passed and when you saw the time, you sighed, "I think we'll have to end it for the day." You explained as you looked down at the red guitar in your hands. Flash frowned, "Oh uh, I guess we can do this again tomorrow or this weekend if you guys are up for that." He suggested. You looked at the girls, but they were too busy talking with Flashs band mates to even pay attention, "Yeah, I guess we can do it tomorrow." You said as you looked at him. Flash looked at you and slightly blushed, "Um oh... Y-Yeah, cool!" He explained as he stood up from next to you. You handed Flash his guitar back, who stared at it an hesitantly took it back. You then stood up, "Okay ladies, come on. We gotta clean up." You called out, which made the girls groaned but they got up and started to clean up the instruments. After making sure the instruments were away, you gave a small wave bye as Flash and his friends left, leaving you be with the girls. "Okay, so, any ideas for an actual song?" Midnight questioned. You sighed, "Nope. But as of now, we just need to work on using these instruments, and Mari, be careful, I saw you glow a little." You huffed. Mari gasped, "Really?" She questioned and looked at herself. Tara groaned, "Don't say that, now she won't shut up." She grumbled and leaned against the wall. You rolled your eyes, "Oh hush, this is a good thing." You stated and crossed your arms. "It's not good if anyone finds out about it." Midnight stated as she looked at Pearl, who was painting her nails. You groaned, "I know, jeez. But as of now, with what was happening with Mari, that's a good thing since with this idea now of us being in a band, I know for a fact we'll be able to get even more magic then we thought we'd get." You stated, which caused the girls to smirk.

___________________________

Anyone have any good songs for when the concert comes cause that when your magical form comes to so... Yey

And I was given a band name from one of my followers

Til next chapter~!🌸