Shopping

___________________________

"Look, all I'm saying is why don't we just go through with plan? We have two of them under the palms of our hands already, so it doesn't make that much sense to me." Harmony stated as she allowed Pearl to do her hair. You growled and glared at her, "Because we only have TWO. We need more of their magic and since I'm slowly draining two of them, my magic is even lower then before as I brainwash them! That's why we need to wait for the others." You stated and crossed your arms. Harmony huffed and crossed her arms, "Sorry." She said in a slightly angered tone. You huffed then looked at Tara, "Please tell me you've made progress with Rainbow Crash?" You asked. Tara chuckled and waved her phone, "Texting with her right now." She said and continued texting. Nodding, you looked at Mari, "And were you able to get some of the students to hate on the girls?" You questioned. Mari smiled, "Yup! And I was even able to talk with Pinkie Pie more! She really wants to be my friend and I'm excited!" She stated. You sighed and rubbed your eyes, "At least ONE of you is being useful. Now I have to go. Rarity invited me to go shopping with her and Fluttershy." You said, then left your room and allowed the girls to do whatever as you left your home and went to the mall. Making it to the mall, you quickly went in and smiled when you saw the two girls, "Fluttershy! Rarity! Thank you so much for inviting me!" You said happily. Rarity smiled, "Well of course darling. We wanted to get to know you better, so I thought we should do some shopping!" She stated happily then grabbed both you an Fluttershy, and then dragged you both through the store.

After going through stores, one store caught your attention and you were able to convince the girls to go in with you and try something out, "Found anything?" You questioned and looked at a tie with pineapples on it. Rarity came out in a dark purple dress with black diamonds on it, "Oh my. Normally black isn't me, but I quite love this." She said and admired herself. Fluttershy soon came out and held herself close, "Um, what do you think?" She asked as she blushed in embarrassment. You and Rarity looked at her and gasped, "You, look, AMAZING!" You said then hugged the girl. Fluttershy blushed, "Oh my." She whispered and held her hands when you let her go. Rarity smiled, "It really makes you seem bolder Fluttershy." She said. You chuckled, "It does, but maybe add some black highlights for her and darker ones for you, then it'll be perfect." You stated. Fluttershy rubbed her arm, "I'm not so sure." She whispered. You frowned, "But you both look wonderful in those clothes, plus, do you really think the others would want you both to shine without them?" You questioned. Rarity huffed, "I guess you have a point with that. We'll buy them!" She stated as she lifted a hand up. After getting the clothes and dying the girls hair, you all made it to the food court and talked. You stared at the girls, "Those necklaces really mess with your outfits." You said. Rarity looked down at herself, "Well, I guess you're right." She said and started taking off her necklace. Fluttershy stopped her, "But Rarity their special, remember?" She questioned. Rarity huffed, "Yes but come on Fluttershy. Has anything really happened since then? Plus we'll still have them, just not directly on us." She stated, then took her necklace off. Fluttershy seemed conflicted but did the same, which made you smile, "You both look stunning." You said, making both girls slightly blush for some reason.

___________________________

Some reason? More like Authors reason! Ha! Got 'em!

Til next chapter~!🌸