New To School

___________________________

You fixed your tie then glared at the girls, "Okay, remember. Act all nice and sweet, and I was able to get information that our guide of this place was Sunset Shimmer, who became a she demon from trying to use my power. So remember to lower her guard, especially all of her friends as well. But first, we need to cut the pillar to these lines." You stated to the girls, who all nodded and smirked. Facing forward, you smiled when you saw Sunset coming towards your small group, "Uh, hi. Woah, there is a lot of you." Sunset said and stood before you. Mari giggled, "Well that's silly to say." She said sweetly. Sunset smiled nervously, "Well uh, my names Sunset Shimmer and-""Wait, the Sunset Shimmer who became a she demon and took over the school?!" Harmony gasped and hid behind you. You and the rest of the girls stepped back in fear. Sunset frowned, "What? Where did you hear that from?" She asked. You held onto Mari as she hugged you, "W-We heard it from a student and they told us to be weary of you." You lied, trying so hard not to laugh at the sadness presented on Sunsets face. Sunset sighed and lifted her hands, "Look, I understand whatever it is someone said might sound bad, but I've changed." She said. Anna fixed her glassed, "Maybe we should give her a shoot, I mean, she IS helping us around the school." She stated. Pearl nodded, "I agree with Anna." She said. You looked at each girl then faced Sunset, "Okay, we trust you. But so help me if your niceness is fake, you and I will have more then some words." You threatened. Sunset chuckled, "I understand that feeling completely, now come on. I'll show you around." She said then started to walk away. You glanced back at the girls, smirk present on each of their faces and yours, then you followed Sunset with the girls.

Sunset explained everything and told you all where each of the classes and where the main parts of the school were, "And this is the gym." She said as she gestured to the gym. You smiled, "Thanks Sunset, I guess that kid was wrong about you." You said, which made Sunset smile. She then frowned as she looked your group over, "Hey, where did Mari go?" She asked. Your group looked around in confusion and you sighed, "She said she had to use the lady's room, and I'm a little concern since she would've been back by now." You said and looked out the door in worry. Sunset gently placed a hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll help you find your friend... I never got your name either." She said and glanced at your friends as they walked out and started looking for Mari. You smiled, trying really hard not to smirk, "My name is (Y/n) Nera." You said. Sunsets eyes seemed to widened as she pulled her hand back, "Wh-What?" She questioned. You giggled, "What's with that face?" You questioned then walked out the gym and walked with Pearl. "She probably knows who you are." Pearl whispered as she texted Mari on her phone. You chuckled, "Good, then she knows I mean business, and besides. She still wants the magic, I know she does. She just needs the right push to finally see what she needs." You said then smirked when you saw that Mari had texted Pearl about what she had done with vandalizing Sunsets locker, who just so happened to be your locker buddy.

___________________________

Qwu

Til next chapter~!🌸