Cozy Glow

___________________________

You slammed your locker shut and sighed, Princess Twilight was bothering you still thinking you were Sunset. Taking in a deep breath, you turned to leave but stopped when you saw that boy, Flash Sentry if you remembered his name was, standing before you and rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "Oh uh, hey (Y/n). I was gonna ask if you wanted to come and watch my band practice for a bit?" He questioned. It was obviously he didn't seem to sure on that request, but you knew you'd probably get something from this if you said yes. "Sure, where do you want to meet up?" You asked with a smile. Flash smiled as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, "Actually you could just follow me." He said and started walking. You blinked then groaned, you didn't really wanna do this but if it kept you busy, then it'll be worth it. Sighing, you quickly followed after Flash and let him talk as you smiled, of course it was fake. When you both reached the gymnasium, Flash gasped when he saw his instruments and bandmates, "What happened?" He questioned. One of them shrugged, "I'm not sure." He said and fixed his shades. The bigger guy huffed, "I bet you it was Trixie and her goons. Now we can't practice for the dance." He grumbled and crossed his arms. You tilted your head, "You're practicing for the dance?" You questioned. Flash sighed, "We were gonna play, but not anymore. Sorry for bothering you with all this." He said sadly. You internally groaned, you hated being nice, "It's okay Flash. And you didn't really know that this would happen for you guys. Besides, we can talk another time." You said with a smile as you placed a hand on his shoulder.

Flash smiled, "Thanks (Y/n)." He said. You smiled and waved bye as you left, but when the doors shut behind your back, that smile immediately faded into a snarl, "Ugh, I hate all of this. When I return to Equestria, the first thing I'll do is banish Star swirl the way he did with me." You growled quietly and walked down the hall. "Hey there!" A female voice said from behind you, making you slightly jump. You glared at the women who made you jump, only to realize that it was the famously sweet Cozy Glow. Her eyes sparkled as she stared at you, "I'm Cozy Glow! I've heard quite a lot about you, and I was wondering if-""No." You cut her off. Cozy's eye twitched, "You didn't let me finish." She stated through slightly clenched teeth. You rolled your eyes, "I know a fake smile when I see one. Now what do you want, you're annoying me." You growled and crossed your arms. Cozy groaned, "Thank goodness. My face was starting to hurt." She stated and rubbed her cheeks. Tapping your foot, you glared at the small teen, "Are you going to speak or just stand there?" You questioned angrily. Cozy rolled her eyes, "I wanted to ask if there was any way I could help you try to take over." She said with a smirk. You stared at her then sighed, "And why would you help me knowing that there is a possible chance I'd betray you?" You questioned and walked towards her. Cozy laughed, "Please, everyone idiot here loves me. So when they find out you hurt me, they'll be furious and ruin all of your plans." She stated confidently. You chuckled, confusing the girl, "Cozy, I can do many things that'll make them believe and worship me more than you. So please, understand where you stand with me." You growled as you harshly grabbed the girls face. Cozy tried to pull away, but she couldn't. Her body was slowly becoming weak, what was happening? She gasped when she was pushed to the ground, "Like I said, remember where you stand." You growled and walked away from the girl.

___________________________

This bad... But I has no ideas left ;-;

Til next chapter~!🌸