~ Chapter - 6 ~ {E}

"Si," Azalea said as Sirius called her. Once they landed in front of the cottage they own in Greece, he asked Griphook to register as one of the Felix properties to be on the safe side.

"Eu Tenho Algo para você, Princesa," I have something for you, Princes Sirius said. 

Azalea looked at him with curiosity and excitement about getting her first gift from her father, and Sirius could sense it very well. Sirius snapped his fingers, and Kreacher appeared in front of him with a large, gift-wrapped parcel, placed it in front of Azalea, and popped out. Azalea once looked at Sirius and got permission to see it. She sat on her knees and tore the wrapper, only to squeal in delight seeing a giant pink fluffy teddy bear of her size.

"Obrigado, papai. Eu sempre quis um, mas não consegui, mesmo que quisesse," Thank you, Papa. I always wanted one but could not get it even if I wanted one. Azalea said, hugging him, which made him happy, and he hugged her back. Just then, Azalea yawned, feeling tired suddenly.

"Vá dormir um pouco, princesa. Vou te acordar amanhã de manhã quando seus tutores estiverem aqui," Go and get some sleep, Princess. I will wake you up tomorrow morning when your tutors are here."Si," Azalea replied and walked towards the room as one of the elves showed her directions, knowing their schedule would be fully packed from tomorrow onwards.

Sirius was busy admiring his daughter, his Pup with a smile, who was sleeping on her queen bed curled into herself while the teddy bear he brought for her while shopping at Athens was under her arms which she was hugging tightly; he sat on the end of the bed and moved his fingers in her hair smoothly which is soft and silky like her Dad James, while hair texture is like his midnight black with curls in the end and her eye shape and color was of her mother Lily which brought many memories which he didn't want to dwell on, so he shook his head, it's been a day since they came to Munich at Greece where there is a property which they brought with money James and him being Aurors and Lily being Unspeakable earned and they asked to keep this property off the record so that it will help in the time of need. It is helping them now under Felix Property; he bent down to kiss Azalea's forehead, waking her from sleep.

"Papa, " Azalea said, waking up with a smile. Sirius bent forward to hug her, and Azalea was happy at the touch her father gave, willingly filled with love, protection, and care that she was deprived of from childhood. She was satisfied with herself because she was not flinching from physical touch from her father while she still flinches at stranger's touch, and Sirius, along with her, promised to work on it.

"Good Morning, Princess, Had a good sleep?" Sirius asked with love in his voice while he took her hand, and both walked downstairs towards Dining Hall. They had light food before night, went out to enjoy, and had heavy food there.

"Good Morning Papa and Yeah, I had a peaceful sleep after a long time, and what are we doing today?" Azalea asked while they both settled on the dining table and an elf popped in front of them with Lemon Tea for Sirius and Green Apple Juice for Azalea, along with their nutrient potions according to their diet.

"Well, today we are going to spend time reviewing your tutors, as I said yesterday, whom I called here, so we can start your training, and after that, we can go out to explore Athens a little. Is that Okay?" Sirius asked while having his toast, and Azalea looked excited at the prospect.

"I love Papa, but who are the tutors who agreed to teach me everything?" Azalea asked with confusion, as she knew it was not easy for anyone to agree to such conditions they were in.

"Well, they are from Greece's Magical Community, where Magic is seen. It is very different from Britain also when we completed our education at Hogwarts, and before that, in summers, your Mom, Dad, and myself used to take education here with the help of Tutors. That is why our knowledge is vast compared to others, while your mother accompanying us was a secret between us three and your grandparent's Potters, who took permission from your other grandparents," Sirius explained, and Azalea looked surprised at that...