~ Chapter - 25 ~ {E}

Marvolo's P.O.V:

I stared at my reflection in the mirror as I took a deep breath. Today was not like any other day in my life. It is my wedding day, I find it funny now that my life was completely different before Lilith entered, even when she was just a mere baby, and when she met me that day, before ten years, it completely turned 360 degrees. She has a Bright personality and is filled with a zest for life, cunningness, courage, and the attitude of a queen. I hope she won't regret marrying me later on in our lives.

I need to make sure she will be happy with me from now on. She is very kind to the people she loves. We agreed to work together to improve this world for future families and the wizarding population.

It's been a month since we agreed to get married, as it has been ten years of our engagement and my crowning ceremony as King, and our engagement was announced to the world three years back, and everyone was happy for us.

I placed cufflinks on each side of my sleeves; I sent the Patronus to Severus and Lucius, my best men, to inform them I was ready while I was lost in thoughts of the day my crowning ceremony was done.

Flashback:

Coronation

I was outside the chamber waiting for the announcement while the Peverell Castle was made our home when want to conduct the duties of Emperor and Empress. The same was agreed by Lilith as well as she doesn't want anyone to know what Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw & Slytherin castles look like as she sees them as intimate family manors and castles.

"People of Emperor Britain, Today is the happiest day of our lives as our beloved King, Lord Tom Marvolo Slytherin, is going to succeed the throne of Emperor," Rodpholus called out loud and clear.

As the announcement was made, the guards walked in two lines parallelly while I was in the middle, and the people parted the way for us to walk. The trumpet sounds were loud, along with people's applause, and the guards lifted their swords into the air in honor of me, and it amused me a lot at the same time; I was happy as Lilith poured much effort into making this day memorable for me. As I walked inside, the swords came down from the air as I moved past them.

"It is your privilege and good fortune to witness this, a new day for our Empire and our realm. An Emperor to lead us," Rodpholus spoke while on the stage Azalea, Sirius, Lucius, and Rabastan were waiting for him in the order.

Azalea came forward and placed the crown on his head while discreetly kissing him on his forehead, which made him smile minutely while above them, Sirius, Lucius, and Rabastan shared a look with a smirk on their lips.

"I am proud of you," Azalea whispered before she moved to stand on my left side while I took the Oath I should take on the day of the Coronation.

Present:

"I don't think I can do this," I admitted as I started to pace around the length of the room in which I was given and that separated me from Lilith both physically and magically as it was a ritual that both bride and groom cannot see each other before the Wedding which if you ask me is ridiculous because we both are soulmates. Still, no one can say anything because no one can go against the Black Sisters and even me, who is a Dark Lord.

This was the best Wedding they had yet to have, befitting an Emperor and Empress. It had been so distracting for both of them that they couldn't concentrate on anything, and it did not help when they took an extended vacation for three months on the insistence of Lilith, which made them closer even than before, and he sighed.

I could see the looks shared between Narcissa and Bellatrix, who were with me in the room to keep me company until it was time, and I shook my head, knowing whatever they or anyone else says will not bring my nerves down.