~ Chapter - 7 ~ {E}

The three weeks passed away in an instant as Azalea was busy with her training and Sirius untangling the finance and Family mess they were in. In all this, Azalea kept in touch with her friends, Fleur and Viktor, as she did not want to miss the bonds she had with them.

Whenever they got some leisure time, they chose that time to explore Munich, Athens, and other places in Greece on occasion; as training progressed, Sirius and her tutors could see how intelligent and innovative Azalea was; they were somewhat surprised and shocked by her IQ level & memory power, while tutors taught few subjects, Sirius wanted some alone time with her, so to bond with her he chose to teach her Animagus, Wizarding World's Traditions, Culture and Festivals, & most importantly Potter & Black Family History and when they were free he used to tell her tales about James, Lily and himself, her childhood, family members and their childhood which Azalea used to enjoy the most as she was getting to know her parents, their life, her childhood memories which she missed all her life...

Her training in every subject was coming along excellent and better; her Defensive and Offensive Magic knowledge was terrific and is now on par with seventh years; while her Dueling style differs every time they duel, the professors and Sirius took turns to duel her one day each which gave Azalea excellent Dueling skills and using her intelligence she started to change her style every time they dueled, her brewing potions changed drastically because her Potions tutor Isabelle was patient and explained the things numerous times she needed while Herbology comes hand in hand as it was related to Potions. Azalea found the resemblance of cooking with Potions, so it helped her at every obstacle they put her through; she proved what she could do and will do to achieve what she wanted, but what shocked them most was her mind protection learned in a short period.

The way she constructed the mind was mind blowing and unique, as we enter into her mind it was built with a large wall made of iron and bricks painted in purple color with Godric Gryffindor and Rowena Ravenclaw portraits, as we try to pass through them, will be stopped by a Swordsmen with whom have to fight then only we can move ahead slightly followed by solving most challenging muggle puzzles, once we move from this part, the next layer was Chamber of Secrets protected by King Of Basilisk and Few other powerful snakes whose poison is fatal to life they may not kill us but strong enough to push us out of her mind if we don't know how to speak Parseltongue and correct phases to communicate with them, once we pass them is Hogwarts Castle where Azalea stored all her magical and muggle education in organized manner so that she can access them easily where in middle of the ground was a large viewing screen where she can review the memories of her Education so it will help her to learn and recall better whenever she needed and the third layer was a white blank space with hidden doors leading to the memories of muggle world, her life at Dursleys and other memories which are signs of her abused life and misused magic and the last layer was of magical forest where each memory is of magical creatures and whenever Azalea touch any one of the beasts she can view that memory which are of good and happiest moments of her life including magical world from the time she came to know about magic...

As Azalea was undergoing her training, Sirius was busy with sorting their Finances even more with clarity so that no problem would arise in the future also started to sell the houses they have across the World, leaving two or three according to their sizes and capacity of accommodating the families after considering Azalea's opinion which made her happy as for first time someone is willing to take her thoughts, ideas, and happiness into consideration...

"Papa, I wanted to speak to you about something if you are free right now," Azalea said, having her salad as she was hungry after an intense Dueling practice with one of her tutors.

"What is it, Princess?" Sirius asked, placing the folder aside he was going through.

"I know you are taking my opinion on selling and dismantling the Properties we own across the world, which we have and as well as I have inherited," Azalea said. Sirius nodded while she continued to speak, "I wanted to know if we have at least 10 Manors or Castles across Britain?" Azalea asked, and Sirius looked at her in surprise.