~ Chapter - 8 ~ {E}

Azalea looked around the manor with satisfaction as she could see how it was transformed from a simple ancient Manor to a classic indoor forest and outdoor nature friendly for the people she was going to lend. In the morning, she was going through the Manors they have given for lease as she got a letter from Griphook asking her to come and look at the changed interiors, and she is impressed with their work.

"The Designs are wonderful, Master Griphook. I can't explain how satisfied I am with the work," Azalea said, and Griphook nodded with a smile.

"The initial advancement payment was paid up to 60%, which made work easy for us," Griphook said, and Azalea was impressed.

"Thank you, Master Griphook. Any progress in the other proposal I have spoken about?" Azalea asked, and Griphook shook his head.

"It is hard even getting an appointment to speak regarding the proposal with anyone of them. As of now, three of them have rejected it, but I am still trying," Griphook said, and Azalea just sighed, listening to it.

"Please keep trying and make sure to pass other proposals as well from the background to scout their reactions to them on it," Azalea instructed Griphook nodded, and both of them apparated to the side alley of Ministry where Sirius was waiting for her as today is the first entire Wizengamot session of the season.

*********

Wizengamot is a governing body for a Wizarding World so that people can have a peaceful and prosperous life; it has many divisions, and one of them is Governing Body which consists of the Sacred Twenty-Eight, Minister of Magic, Head of Magical Enforcement & Undersecretary, who works as Legislative, Judicial Body to punish offenders of law and criminals, the first session in which everyone comes together to discuss everything is on August 15th of every year is primarily held in a spacious chamber craved with ancient symbols, runic languages and cravings of ancient Lords and Ladies who gained respect from others along with other creatures who has done a lot of noble things.

The chamber is divided into five divisions; the first session is of Lords & Ladies who represent Light; opposite to it is of Dark Sector and in the middle of them to the near chamber is Neutral and contrasting to them is the place where Minister, Undersecretary & Head of Magical Enforcement takes their positions. The last division is where the audience & media are seated, on the upper level opposite the entrance...

Lords & Ladies, along with the audience and media, started taking their places. The chamber was filled with everyone, mostly Lords & Ladies of Dark and neutral even some of the Light Sectors felt relieved as their only thought was that at least for one session, they could get rid of Dumbledore, who makes their eyes sting with his hideous robes, choke on their saliva about hearing his Lemon drops and irritate them with his famous phrases ' For Greater Good; 'My Boy' and so on as if they are not adults but five-year-old kids going to school...

"I, Acting Chief Warlock, at this moment, call the first Wizengamot session to order; now, who has business to present?" Lord Abbot questioned, and everyone looked around to see if there was someone who had something to say or do...

Sirius stood from his place with his face void of emotions, voice calm, and steel with his back straight. Still, his eyes were glinting with determination, anger, and glee of taking pride in surprising these many people, and his heart which always loved to pull pranks, did a jig in happiness and joy...

"I am," Sirius said and a buzz went around the chamber while someone else also stood beside him to take their places and Azalea sucked a vital breath seeing who another person was, she can never forget the handsome man with deep-sea blue eyes sizzling with power, hate, determination, longing, and many more emotions, his hair styled so perfectly reflecting, his high cheekbones, aristocratic features, and his aura commanding respect even as a shadow he compelled her to respect which she resisted barely only determination of protecting her identity stopped her from doing so, she knew the person in front of her was Lord Voldemort formerly known as Tom Marvolo Riddle and she didn't know what to do because she knows she doesn't have proofs to prove who he is and when Dumbledore can manipulate her and her parents then she cannot expect him to tell truth about what Dark is fighting for, so she chose to keep silent for the moment, she was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her Lord Abbot clear voice...