~ Chapter -12 ~ {E}

Azalea was looking at the large Garden filled with different flowers, which were taken care of by elves that were particularly assigned for this task and have expertise in this area. The Garden is visible from the window of her room. She stood there wearing Black Padded Double Flair Embroidered Dress with Half-Crown French Braids paired with star shape ear studs, a simple emerald snowflake pendant chain, and a bracelet. White glass heals looking beautiful and eternal, waiting for Marvolo as they are meeting officially today. With this, the Courting will be formally commenced, and a Chaperone is a must; hence her cousin and Auror Nymphadora Tonks was the one who volunteered to do the task. Azalea recalled how Marvolo was here in Black Manor, asking permission from her Father to take her on a Date and to court her officially.

Flashback:

Sirius stood in the formal lounge while Andromeda, Theodore, and Nymphadora were waiting in the Formal Meeting room used for these occasions. Sirius knew Azalea was upset when he severed the sacred Bond of Godfather & Goddaughter Bond, which made her upset; she had been down for a few days now and only had shopping trips to Paris, France, and Athens with Andy and Narcissa. Fun trips to Magical alleys all over Britain and Greece with Dora and Draco were the only things that distracted her. He knew Azalea would not have any familial feelings toward Remus, and she would see him more like a friend of his and a distant uncle of hers. Andromeda and Narcissa made sure to fill the gap of Female presence in his daughter's life, for which he will always be grateful.

As for Narcissa and Lucius, being here meant they knew Azalea was the soulmate of the dark lord, and for them knowing solely depended on Dark Lord, he did not call them. He knows Azalea is not ready to accept Lucius or Draco entirely because one tried to harm her. At the same time, another one bullied her in school, and now the relationship between the cousins is tentative, with few trips to the magical alleys, as he said.

"Padfoot. What is the reason you had us here for a formal meeting? We are happy to meet my goddaughter and you, but why suddenly in a formal longue without our children?" Andromeda asked, and Sirius took a deep breath before answering.

"I have received a formal letter from one of the Lord of Ancient House, asking permission to officially court Azalea. I want to meet him officially, and as her godparents and family, I want you people to be here," Sirius said. They looked surprised by the information.

"Who is the Lord that wanted to marry my goddaughter, she is still young, Sirius, and we have always opposed these types of traditions in the family; then how come you are okay with this now?" Andromeda asked with a frown, and Theodore looked at him in question.

"Andy, you are right. I have always been opposed to these traditions. That is one of the reasons why I have been cursed with a cruciatus more than once when I was a child: I declared in no way I would marry a witch they chose. Still, I have agreed to this courtship because Azalea wants to give a chance to this man and relationship. If everything goes well, then I don't see why we can't accept him as a part of our family and son-in-law," Sirius said, and Andromeda was still doubtful but nodded.

"Master Sirius, Your guest is here," One of the Elves appeared and informed him, Sirius took a deep breath before nodding his head, and just then, Marvolo walked inside with elegance and a powerful aura.

"Good evening, Lord Black; thank you for allowing me to meet with you," Marvolo said, and Sirius nodded his head and signed him to follow where others were waiting for them.

"It was nice meeting you as well, Lord Slytherin, and I have agreed to this meeting because I want my daughter to have what I missed all my life and not for anyone or anything else," Sirius said seriously, indicating their soul bond. Marvolo can hear the warning in his tone and the hidden meaning of not revealing the cement in front of others, and he acknowledged it with a slight tilt of his head.