~ Chapter - 9 ~ {E}

Albus Dumbledore is the headmaster officer at Hogwarts, going through the proposals, complaints, new International Laws proposed in ICW in the last meeting, and paperwork that Minerva handed him when he looked up to see the early newspaper Daily Prophet being delivered. He waved his hand, and immediately the window opened; the Owl dropped the paper and flew out of the window, which Albus was going to ignore when his eyes fell on the headlines. Once he saw the moving pictures, he felt his blood boil and his magic trying to get out of his control to lash at someone or something.

The Escaped Convict - Innocent

Real Betrayer -Caught & Convicted

You heard right, my dear readers, the escaped convict Sirius Orion Black - III, the disowned heir of Most Ancient & Noble House Of Black, is proven innocent. On Halloween, October 31st, 1981, Sirius Black was arrested and imprisoned for betraying the location of Potters to the Dark Lord, who killed elder Potters and tried to kill Harry Potter. When Peter Pettigrew once upon a time, their friend was dead in his hands along with thirteen muggles and was arrested by Ex-Auror Alastor Moody and a few other Aurors. He was sentenced to a lifetime in prison.

Azkaban was regarded as a highly secure Prison in Britain, but Sirius Black broke out of it and proved the impossible was possible.

I was ordered to get the truth to Wizarding World as such; I'm honored to do so. Last month, there was a Wizengamot session held under emergency purposes with all the Lords & Ladies of Sacred twenty-eight present on the insistence of Goblins and well-known lawyer Mr. Skylar Knight; you heard right, Mr. Knight was the one who represented Heir Black's case in front of the Wizengamot.

And the trial left everyone, including me, in shock and shame as, because of our lack of justice, an innocent man suffered the horrors of Azkaban.

"What is your name?"

"Sirius Orion Black,"

"What house were you in when you were sorted in Hogwarts?"

"Gryffindor"

"Who were your friends?"

"James Charles Potter, Remus John Lupin & Peter Pettigrew," Heir Black answered, and Regent Longbottom nodded her head at Lady Bones as an indication of going ahead with the case. Lady Bones took a deep breath before starting real questions to Heir Black...

"Were you Secret Keeper of Potters?"

"No"

"Who was the secret keeper of Potters? And why did everyone think of you as a Secret keeper of them?"

"Peter Pettigrew was their Secret Keeper, and everyone thought of me as Secret Keeper because I was an obvious option, but James & I decided to use Peter as Keeper as every death eater is expected to come at me and to protect my family and goddaughter, we chose him, and this fact is unknown to everyone including Remus," Heir Black answered. No one knew what to think of revelation...

"What happened on the night Potters were killed?" Lady Bones questioned, and Heir Black took a deep breath before answering...

"I was on my way to Godric's Hallow after my duty that night as I caught few lower rank death eaters, I was having bad intuition and I wanted to check on them but when I reached there, it was eery silence that surrounded the place and greeted me, the front was opened, I walked inside to see to James lying lifeless and the surroundings were filled with scorching fire marks and destroyeed furniture from the looks of it I can say the fight was intense, I was frozen in my place until Azalea's cry from upstairs brought me out of my shock induced stupor and I ran up only to see Lily lying lifeless in front of the crib with open eyes while there was a black robe and a wand in front of the crib just then the distressed crying of Azalea pulled me out my stupor once again and looked around to see half the room at the backside being blasted into nothing, I took Azalea and walked outside and sat on steps, I don't know how much time was passed until I heard Hagrid coming down and demanding he takes Azalea to Hogwarts to Headmaster Dumbledore, I gave her to him and ran back of Peter, I found him around early morning I confronted him as to why he betrayed his friends and his words were "I was scared Sirius, you and James have influence & Power being Heir of Noble Houses, while I'm nothing but an unwanted friend in your team and this is my revenge for doing that, I was shocked with that and before I knew what was happening peter blasted the muggle gas cylinder killing those muggles severed his finger and ran into sewer to protect himself," Heir Black explained the events of the night in detail...