~ Chapter - 3 ~ {E}

The tall fort was built with sand and stones and divided into small rooms with a single-window high on the wall for each cell, with no light, filled with darkness and airy weather. The air was filled with a disgusting smell, death, and rotten air, the tall fort was surrounded by deep-sea on the North side of Britain filled with merpeople, Lobalugs, venomous snakes, and many more magical venom-filled animals, and no one could reach the fort without proper equipment to protect themselves and the only people who can go there was Aurors who takes the criminals there to jail them...

The fort on the upper levels was filled with Dementors, the creatures who were once upon a time like ordinary people; they were magical and non-magical people killed forcefully, accidentally, or suicide. Still, they were forced to leave between planes as living corpses and tate emotions filled with positivity, happiness, joy, and Love as they were unknown of those emotions when they were alive. Now they suck those emotions out of the people when they are given free rein; as a precaution and a punishment, they are used to protect the fort where all the types of criminals are held, hostages...

Marvolo stood in front of his throne in black robes in his partial animagus form, waiting for his inner circle death eaters to arrive while his Elite was waiting at the front of the stage; after the merging of his final part of the soul, he was exhausted with the assault of memories and was forced to shut down his body totally for three days before he gained consciousness and felt his energy and sanity back with clarity. Still, he chose to maintain his facade of being insane to test the loyalties and thoughts of his inner circle and lower circle death eaters, as he knows his Elite who are not in Prison are still loyal to him and his causes, his only goal left incomplete is about Potter girl. Still, his priority is his family, his inner circle living in that hellhole called Prison...

The day for the Azkaban breakout has dawned bright and cheerful. The air was filled with anticipation, nervousness, and anxiety. Severus found himself in the potions lab preparing potions needed for the people they were going to bring to the manor for their recovery, as they didn't know in what state they would be in after living in Azkaban for that long. Some of them were held prisoners when they were injured in the fight during their capture, and Marvolo didn't want to take a risk, taking them to Slytherin manor directly, so he planned to take them to the estate he owns at the border of Britain under disguise...

Marvolo stepped to the top of the fort where Lestranges, Rookwood, Dolohov, Carrow Twins, Greyback, Travers, and Mulciber were prisoners. At the same time, his other Elite members, Malfoy, Snape, Rowle, Nott, Avery, Crabbe, and Selwyn, apprated with a few seconds difference between them; once he placed his foot on the fort, they felt nauseous but controlled it...

The moment the prisoners felt a shift in air and power and a commanding aura surrounding, the familiar magic in the air, they knew their Lord and Master was back, so they started to shout, which gathered the attention of the guards standing as security, they came running, and before they can realize what is happening, they were killed by a simple slash of the wand from Marvolo...

Marvolo walked towards the cell where his favorite apprentice and one of his devoted followers, Bellatrix Lestrange-Black, was held prisoner, waved his wand, and immediately, the door opened...

"Bella, Come, my dear, you are free. You are back to your Master, " Marvolo said, and he heard the scraping of chains immediately, Bellatrix came to the front hurriedly, and once she saw Marvolo, she fell to her knees...

"My Lord, you are back. I knew you would come for us," Bellatrix said, kissing his robes Marvolo cringed internally at the action he implemented on his followers in the last war, and he is determined to change it, at least with his Elite circle.