~ Chapter - 20 ~ {E}

As Azalea returned from her date with Marvolo, she was greeted by Draco and Luna; twins Neville and Susan were waiting for her, and she raised her eyebrow in question at them.

"You people here? Anything came up when I was away?" Azalea asked, taking a seat near the fireplace. Neville looked at everyone and nodded.

"Yes, from the ears and eyes we have planted around the Order Member houses and the charms we placed, our trackers found the new hiding place of the Order, and they are traveling through portkeys which are unofficial, and the one who is responsible is also a member of the Order who is recently recruited," Neville reported, and Azalea sighed.

"Well, we will not do anything right now but ask Claws to keep informing us on what is happening inside the order Sus. I sent a message to Amelia about this. I asked her to start cleaning the traveling department in the next two days along with Arthur and Tonks by passing the new Decree through Farce by Fudge while I will ask a few of the people from Marvolo's side to assist them," Azalea instructed, and they both nodded.

"Lyra, Dursleys are captured by Dark Lord while we had fun torturing Alastor, and Fenrir and Dark Moon kill Umbridge," George said.

"And from inside, we came to know Albus asked to keep an eye on Malfoys as he wants to wipe them completely, so what do you want us to do?" Fred asked, and Azalea went stiff listening to it, and Draco paled at the danger looming on his family.

"Ask Moon & Night Children, who are fighters, to guard them 24*7 until the threat is ceased, whereas Draco will also be on vigilance," Azalea ordered, and everyone nodded.

"Lyra, are you sure that they can protect Mom and Dad? I don't want to lose them," Draco said, and Azalea looked at him. "I promise you, Draco, nothing will happen to them. For your assurance, I will speak with Marvolo and ask to assign a few of his members around Uncle and Aunt as well, and they are capable of defending themselves," Azalea said, and Draco nodded.

"And as for uniting every house under one banner, it already started internally, including Gryffindor. Now that the Pig Weasley is dead, the beaver is getting targeted as you asked, and as for the Weasley Slut she is alienated completely due to the bond; she is enslaved into you," Luna said, and Azalea smirked, listening to it.

"Good, keep up with the tasks I have given as we are near to our goal, and in the upcoming Wizengamot Session, Albus will be removed as Chief Warlock and Fudge as Minister," Azalea informed, and everyone smiled at that and retired to their rooms for the night.

*****

The days that led to Christmas break were busy and filled with classes, Quidditch practices, games, and finally, exams leaving everyone dead tired on their feet. But Azalea was the only one who was cheerful enough to pack everything and jump around like a monkey high on sugar as she was happy to return to her father and have a wonderful break with her family.

Azalea walked down from the Train while her trunk was being floated alongside Draco's, who was busy chatting with Blaise and the Weasley Twins about the task Azalea had given them when they heard Azalea shriek in happiness and turn around to see Sirius hugging and twirling her like a child which made all of them along with Malfoys smile.

"I thought you were in a meeting with Onlce Monsieur and Tante Apolline along with Uncle Rodo that was postponed?" Azalea questioned him. Meanwhile, Sirius asked Kreacher to take Azalea's trunk to the Manor while Lucius did the same.

"I was, but your sister Fleur found someone trying to enter Veela's realm last night, and she found the culprit, so they were needed there, so we cut short our meeting," Sirius explained. Azalea nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation.