~ Chapter - 4 ~ {E}

He sat on his throne, regal, emitting the aura of a King. They were astonished to see him. This man, who sat on the throne with a calm expression and a proud demeanor, was someone they last saw at the start of the last Wizarding War. This man was someone they saw declining and turning into someone who was self-centered, insane, and always angry and cursed at the slightest draw of breath.

They were his Elite, each recruited uniquely by his choosing and grooming.

His family, he said, when he was sane. If he didn't have a family, what does it matter? He found one. They were his family and friends until he lost his sanity and hurt them much more than any of his followers.

Lucius Malfoy. He was the son of Abraxas Malfoy. Son of a close friend. He had the potential to be a great politician, someone who admired Tom from his childhood. He accepted Marvolo's invitation to join his elite with open arms and rejoiced at being able to stand beside him in their fight.

Severus Snape. He was someone Marvolo felt close to due to their past. He had great expectations of the half-blood who won his heart. Marvolo knew that Severus would make a name for himself. He was an extraordinary potioneer and duelist.

Bellatrix Black. The only woman in his Elite. The only woman who actively fought on the front lines in his Elite. She was from a dark family. She understood the consequences and the destruction happening around them due to ignorance. Bella was someone who admired his goals and wanted to fight for Magic.

Each and everyone here was family. Narcissa, Rabastan, and Rudolphus were someone who fought with him, beside him.

Marvolo looked at their faces as they sat anxiously waiting for him to speak. They didn't know what this was about. It has been a month since he broke his followers and family from the prison and until now, no had in the Wizarding World has the slightest idea about including the old coot, which is satisfying to him. He didn't meet his followers until now as he gave them time to heal from the wounds and the mental scars of the prison, the single month is not enough for them to recover fully from the effects. Still, he could see the changes in them and the sanity returning to them in their eyes slowly, for which he was happy, and now he could sense their anxiousness and nervousness, which made him sigh...

Everyone looked at him with questions but didn't voice them out. They knew he was back for some time and were waiting for his summons. They knew how the last meeting they were all present for went. Every one of them was held under crucio by their Lord.

"Greetings, I know in the last meeting before I vanished at the end of the last war, I was not in my proper mind, you people suffered a lot from that, and we deviated from our path, and now the mistake is rectified don't be in a false sense of opinion, our goals will be restored, and we will start that from Ministry from inside," Marvolo began his tone smooth, buttery and warm but could cut glass without a doubt, it was commanding gaining the respect from the people in front of him...

"My Lord, working from inside means we need people ready to work for us, but most of our people are under Ministry radar," Lucius answered hesitantly, fearing punishment. "First of all, I want you all to call me Marvolo now that I remember everything. Thanks for the part of the effect Narcissa and Severus made while your one wrong move allowed me to bring me back," Marvolo ordered them, and they nodded their heads mutely as they were still in shock at their lord's order...

"You are the families and individuals who openly supported me and even from shadows are under ministry radar, but right now we will start political moment minutely not to alert ministry of my return," Marvolo said.

"Then I will start to whisper in the ears of the people who can support us at the Ministry," Lucius said, and Marvolo nodded and turned towards Severus.