~ Chapter - 22 ~ {E}

Azalea continued walking toward the meeting room, where everyone awaited her. Today Marvolo and her decision to hold a joint meeting between her Mortem, Emeralds & Elite Inner Circle of Marvolo where they wanted to finalize their complete holdings of Ministry as Hogwarts has been under their control of 90% almost while the other 10% is an illusion to Albus from trying something drastic.

Azalea entered inside to see everyone already present, including Marvolo, and she tilted her to the side as a greeting towards him which was returned with one of his own; she took her place beside him, and to her right side was filled with Marvolo's Elite while onto her left was her Mortem and Emeralds.

"Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen," Azalea started, "We are here today for our joint efforts of protecting our Magical World from getting destroyed by the likes of Grinderwald and now Albus Dumbledore," Marvolo continued.

"As I have told you since the first day you stepped into my Mortem and Emeralds, there are three ways I accept people into my fold – be first, be smarter, or be cunning. I like to think my Mortem and Emeralds are pretty smart and cunning and always will be the ones to come first in destroying the people that cause harm to our World," Azalea said. Every one of Marvolo's Elite and her family looked at her with surprise and shock at handling her meeting.

"As Lady Persephone said, I have chosen you as my Elite as I value power, be it physical or political, intelligence, resourcefulness, and cunning. I am happy that you all turned out to be the same even though sometimes I was disappointed by mine and your actions," Marvolo said. His Elite looked at him in surprise, but they did not utter a word. 

"Lord Slytherin, I would like to introduce my Mortem and Emeralds," Azalea said, signing her Mortem to move forward individually.

"My Mortem – Luna Lovegood, Susan Bones, George & Fred Weasley, Neville Longbottom. My Emeralds – Arthur, William & Charlie Weasley, Amelia Bones, Poppy Pomphrey, Filius Flitwick, and Stephen Taylor, who is unspeakable," Azalea introduced every one of them and while Marvolo did the same with his Elite as well.

"Lucius, report on the tasks I have assigned you and the updates on tasks I have assigned others," Marvolo stated.

"My Lord, as you said, Arthur and I, along with the trusted Aurors group, have infiltrated all the departments across the Ministry while Lord Nott, Lord Greengrass, and Lord William Weasley made sure to design the oath to Officials in such a way that it is full proof with no loopholes. Lord Parkinson, Poppy Pomphrey, and Professor Flitwick have made sure to go through the structure of the ward around the Ministry, St. Mungo's, to ensure no intruders with ill intent can be entered. In contrast, Heirs George, Fred Weasley, and Lady Zabini have negotiated with Gnomes on our requirements and a truce between them and Goblins," Lucius informed, and Marvolo, along with Azalea, felt satisfied with the working of both teams as one.

"Lady Bones, what is the latest report on the Vampire Act we passed in the last Wizengamot session, the Oath I have asked to design for Lords and Ladies of Wizengamot and status on Werewolves," Azalea questioned.

"Lady Persephone, along with Lord Longbottom, Heiress Bones, and Ms. Lovegood, we have interrogated every member of Wizengamot, designed an Oath you have asked for will be enacted at the next session, and the Vampire act has been successful as we have seen unnecessary death count decrease due to Vampire bite for the fresh blood and Werewolves are coming forward and buying Wolfsbane potion which is being provided freely through Ministry which is being made by best Potioneer as ordered by you and Lord Slytherin," Amelia reported.

"So as per your reports, we have weeded out every mole and supporter of Albus, greed for power and money in the Ministry and at St. Mungo's the incompetents who don't know their works but were appointed in the name of Albus and Ex-Minister Fudge, Am I right?" Azalea asked.