~ Chapter -17 ~ {E}

"I was happy because someone came to me to play with me for the first time, ignoring the rumors surrounding me. Maybe that was because that child was only two years younger than me, and she did not understand anything else. She is magical like me, you, and every one of us, and the Orphanage matron never made any move to help the girl. Everyone used to call her girl, freak, and satan like I was called names by my relatives and kids in the area, which made me connect with her as an elder sister and feel motherly affection and protectiveness towards her. I named her Aura," Azalea said, and Marvolo looked at her in surprise.

"You were only four years, and she is two. Then how come you handed the situation almost a baby at that age?" Marvolo asked, and Azalea gave a tiny sad smile at that. "When you have people who hate you for your very being as they crave normalcy, you mature faster than others at that age to protect yourself, and I think you are familiar with that feeling and fear," Azalea said.

"Yes, I am, and I hope your childhood is not what I am thinking, Lilith, because if it is so, then Dursleys better hope that you get out of this without getting killed in my hands," Marvolo said. Azalea shook her head, ignoring his statement.

"She was my life and the only hope to live my life because of the way I was treated and was used as a toy by Dursleys, I was going to give up on myself even at that age, but her bright smile and innocent eyes used to come in front of me whenever I tried to give up, so she was brightness at the end of the tunnel in my dark life," Azalea said. Marvolo looked shocked and hurt at the thought of his mate being a mere child and ready to give up her will to live, angry at the people who made her think that.

"You attempted to kill yourself, and I would have lost the chance to have you in my life while Sirius would have never known about his daughter and would be dead in that prison, hopeless of losing you and your parents," Marvolo said, feeling goosebumps at that mere thought of a life without her which made her smile seeing how they are getting attached emotionally to each other this quick.

"Yes, you people would have. I think everyone should know about this part of my life, and I can't repeat everything again and again; call everyone here, I want this to be done for once and only once," Azalea said, and Marvolo nodded his head and sent a fire message. Within a few minutes, everyone was in Marvolo's quarters.

"I asked every one of you to be here because you people need to know why I have targeted Alastor and Umbridge as my first targets and two of the main people from the Order that is ruled and played by Dumbledore," Azalea said and snapped her fingers. Immediately everyone had fire whisky in their hands, and all of them looked at her with eyes filled with curiosity.

"Princess, are you sure that we should all know about this? I mean, you were not ready to reveal anything a few moments prior," Sirius said, and Azalea sighed, knowing it was right, but she also knew they should understand why she targeted those first and foremost.

"I know, and I am not revealing everything; you are all going to be witness to a minuscule part of my past which was one of the reasons for what I am and what I became; Aura, my baby sister who was also like a daughter and the family I never had in my life in childhood," Azalea said and snapped her fingers and removed the memory and dumped into the pensive so that they can witness one of the dark parts of her life.

Flashback:

Azalea and Aura were playing in the background of the wool orphanage, which was abounded part where no one goes, and it was their sanctuary and home to play with each other Azalea, every day after school, used to run there and wait for Aura until the matron of the Orphanage allowed the kids to play outside. Like every day, eight-year-old Azalea was waiting for Aura, sitting under the shade of the tree, when she felt someone closing her eyes, and she smiled, knowing who it was.