Pass out prank on boyfriend

Hi! I'm Jung Y/n. Well, so-to-be Park Y/n. Why? Duh . I have a hot boyfriend. Park Jimin. We both go to the same  College. We first met at a bus stop. It was my first day to college in Busan (I transferred to Busan to study here when I was in my second year of college) .
As soon as we found out we went to the same College, we started talking.... then we became bestfriends....and one day, he took me to a park and confessed to me . And boom....now I'm his 2yrs girlfriend.

It was current last year of our college.

Ok back to the story.

Y/n pov

I woke up with butterfly kisses around my neck and cheeks. It made me smile as I already know who it is.
I opened my eyes and saw

Jimin  : Good morning princess...

He said as he pecked my forehead and smiled

Y/n : Goodmorning...

I said as I snuggled close to his embrace as he chuckled.

Jimin : Still sleepy are we?

Y/n : hmmmm...

Jimin chuckled again. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up while still in his arms. Yep he's carrying me.

I held him tightly and kept close to him as his arms were around me securely.

He placed me on the washroom counter and kissed my forehead .

Jimin : Freshen up babe or we'll be late .

I nodded as he laughed

Jimin : why are you so cute haha

He pecked my lips and I chuckled.

He went out of the washroom and I started my morning routine.

As I was done, I went to my closet to choose my outfit for the day.

As I was done I went to the kitchen to see my lovely boyfriend cooking

I sneakily hugged him from the back making him flinch.

I laughed.

Jimin : not funny

He said while pouting.

Jimin : anyways eat up. Let's go.

Time skip

Day for college ended and we came home hand in hand.

Jimin went to get freshen up while I laid on the couch looking through some videos online.

Soon, a video caught my eye. "pass out prank in boyfriend"

I soon smirked and decided to do it with Jimin..

He came outside and came to me while smiling and kissed my forehead.

Y/n : I don't feel very good...

He looked at me and frowned with a worried face.
I hugged him and hid my face in his chest .

Jimin : Why sweetcake...what happened?

Y/n : I don't know...

He started caressing my head . I felt sleepy but whoop I've got a prank to pull.

Y/n : I feel so dizzy.....

Jimin : did u eat something bad?

Y/n : no..
Y/n : anyways....wait up..I'll just take a shower maybe then I feel better...

Jimin : do u need my help?

I shook my head as a no.

Jimin : u sure?

Y/n : mhm

I said as I got up.

Ok..here goes nothing.

I stopped and acted as if I was dizzy and dropped myself on the floor. I expected the hard floor but instead I felt two warm arms around me..

Omg...he caught me..

Jimin pov

I looked at her as she got and and was going to go towards the washroom but suddenly stopped and swayed as she fell but thankfully I caught her on time.

Shit...

Jimin : B-babe? Baby? Love, wake up please....babe . Babe! Seriously? Hey...wake up..

I was continuously shaking her but she wasn't opening her eyes
Oh my god...what shall I do?

Jimin : yo! Wake up! Babe!

I picked her up and layed her down on the couch. I ran towards the kitchen to get some water.

I brought the glass of water to her and sprinkled some one her face.

Jimin : Babe please wake up...it's not funny anymore. Open your eyes...love,wake up please..

I didn't know what else to do so I just hugged her and let my tears fall.

Jimin : Please wake up..... I'm scared....don't leave me.. I'll die--

Y/n pov

I could hear him crying anymore so I immediately hugged him tight and apologised

Y/n : Hey hey..shh...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry....don't cry...I'm totally fine
..I was just pranking you...I love you..don't cry plea--

Jimin : WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DO U MEAN IT WAS JUST A PRANK? DO U EVEN KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS!? HUH!? DO YOU? WHAT WOULD I DO IF YOU REALLY DIDN'T W-WAKE A-A-ANYMORE

He started sobbing again and hugged me..

I hugged him back

Y/n : I'm so sorry... I'll not do it anymore...I'm sorry...

We pulled away and I wiped his tears amd kissed his eyes to stop them from flowing.

He looked at me and pouted.

Jimin : you're so bad.

Y/n : UwU I'm sorry

I laughed as I pulled him by his collar and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back.

Jimin : now now babygirl...you still didn't shower...so..let me make you a mess.... then you'll have to shower anyways...I wanna punish you baby... you've been a bad girl to daddy sweetheart..

I looked at him as he smirked and carried me to our bedroom.

Is this the same fucking man who just pouted while saying I was bad? Jesus Christ save me....